I don't want to name the culprits but some of you are making Somali men look like whiny beta males or incels.

Facts: Most Somali women like Somali men. Most Somali women are married to Somali men. A tiny minority marries out. Many Somali girls joke/troll online, stop taking it to heart.

You are not entitled to a Somali woman just because you are Somali and have a pulse. Instead of calaacaling and lying online about Somali women desiring Ajnabi men, delete your social media accounts, join a gym and study/work hard. No woman of any ethnicity or race is turning down an eligible Somali man.

It annoys me because this toxic whiny behaviour is contagious and I'm seeing more and more of you.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Oh yeah, I do WORK HARD
I'm a professional RETARD

1618878533022.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1 words : A cuck. Which then leads to dayoothnimo. A downward spiral, never to return from it.

No self-respect = This behaviour.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I don't want to name the culprits but some of you are making Somali men look like whiny beta males or incels.

Facts: Most Somali women like Somali men. Most Somali women are married to Somali men. A tiny minority marries out. Many Somali girls joke/troll online, stop taking it to heart.

You are not entitled to a Somali woman just because you are Somali and have a pulse. Instead of calaacaling and lying online about Somali women desiring Ajnabi men, delete your social media accounts, join a gym and study/work hard. No woman of any ethnicity or race is turning down an eligible Somali man.

It annoys me because this toxic whiny behaviour is contagious and I'm seeing more and more of you.
This is the first time you post something that is not related to PL :mjhaps:

Trending