Stop Believing Bullshit about Gays and Lesbians

Check any man that has strange desires towards the same gender and you will see there is some kind of molesting history.

Just recently I saw 2 black gay men, one on youtube and he of course said he was touched as a child, the other was on a netflix documentary on cheerleading, he was also molested as a child.

If they don't have a molestation history:

sickness, websites have algorithms where they purposefully show users videos of content they don't intend to see. watchers accidentally develop fetishes and strange desires. These demonic websites are purposefully ruining people's lives.

My third theory is hormonal imbalance or mental problem.

All of these issues can be cured.
What about the women?

What about the women?

I have read that women who get molested either
-Become sexually promiscuous as a form of self-harm? Or to reclaim their body somehow
-They hate men, distrust them
-Repress the memories which can manifest negatively

Or they turn to women because they hate the male gender

I have read that women who get molested either
-Become sexually promiscuous as a form of self-harm? Or to reclaim their body somehow
-They hate men, distrust them
-Repress the memories which can manifest negatively

Or they turn to women because they hate the male gender
so for men it's because they were either molested or are peverted but for women its because they've got hatred for men from molestation

:hova: :cosbyhmm:

Bullshit, why would people "choose" to be something that literally puts their life in danger? You don't have to be attracted to the opposite gender, get over it.

As long as @486th President is the one drilling and not the other way around dame time out.png more power to him I guess dc8edc28fec469fd1502736560b1ecd5_100_100.png

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Check any man that has strange desires towards the same gender and you will see there is some kind of molesting history.

Just recently I saw 2 black gay men, one on youtube and he of course said he was touched as a child, the other was on a netflix documentary on cheerleading, he was also molested as a child.

If they don't have a molestation history:

sickness, websites have algorithms where they purposefully show users videos of content they don't intend to see. watchers accidentally develop fetishes and strange desires. These demonic websites are purposefully ruining people's lives.

My third theory is hormonal imbalance or mental problem.

All of these issues can be cured.

So true, I saw this episode of Iyana and she was working with like 5-6 men who has been molested as kids and all of them were gay. What are the chances.

I am not saying everyone whose gay has been molested but a lot of people who have been molested seem to grow up to be gay. There is a strong correlation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I decided to make a thread that is geared toward debunking the bullshit people has been spreading around online.

No one was born Gay or Lesbian period.

@486th President

Now, before the whole forum goes on this "you hate gays" tirade, let me make this clear,I support anyone's right to be gay. I don't care if two men want to wear dresses and get married. I could really give a shit. But also, keep in mind- if you can't take the heat, and at least a few insults- go somewhere else. I f*ck with everyone indiscriminately.

So, here goes. There is not scientific proof whatsoever that people can be born gay. At all. I challenge anyone to look for this proof, because the people who began this study found no proof. You're just as likely to be born gay as you are to be born a soldier, salesman, or a seamstress.

Of course, there are some psychological factors that can contribute on a subconscious level- perhaps giving the impression that you had no choice, it was so ingrained that it was just... there. For example: If a guy is raised around nothing but women, and always treated like a girl, with no positive male influences, there's a chance he'll be transgendered.

Now, some people are going to get up in arms and ask me to prove it. What am I going to say in response?

You find me proof. Not a theory, not a speculation. But there is no hardcore proof out there. I've constantly searched and searched for proof of this.

Now, what is my conclusion?

Gay people: I don't care why you're gay. I could really give a shit. But science is awesome, and it's being wasted trying to prove something that is a waste of time. Do you think if we come out an say "Well, shit- there's a gay gene" that people are going to be nicer to you? f*ck no, this is human society... and now that you're a biological freak we hate you even more.

Straight people: Stop worrying. Your kids aren't going to be born gay, but that doesn't mean something else won't make them gay. Don't want a homo in the family? Then be that positive parental influence, instill your beliefs in your child and teach them to be straight, but don't teach them to hate gay people.

All people: Stop trying to waste time, money, and resources trying to prove shit simply because we want to live in a society that accepts no responsibility for our actions. We don't want to take credit for what we do, we want some magic disease or disorder to be the cause of all of our worries. No magic pill will cure all your problems. So get up, grab life by the balls, and take care of your shit and be accountable for your actions.

Why are you obsessed with this subject huuno?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
A day or two after my voice note......he come with this thread.

Kkkkkkk he really is a pillow biter

Trending