Stop being so petty and childless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gone for 1 min and when I come back y'all got like 8 pages about Somaliland and shit, AGAIN:drakelaugh:

Its fucking disgraceful. You all @Canuck @merka @HalyeeyQaran @Barni @Knowthyself23 just spew random shit with no meaning and you have no plan you know. But I do you know:birdman:

1. f*ck Somaliland let'em go play in the schoolyard who gives a shit. And tighten their leash I don't want my dog running free
2. Get oil money and build nukes with our uranium. Wallahi when Somalia gets nukes we'll be like North Korea outchea, nobody will f*ck with us again:birdman:

2. Imma call up my Hawiye abti, my Darod abti, get them to assemble the troops then we gon' annex the shit outta Somaliland like Russia did to Crimea:birdman:

So y'all that I just @'ed, stop with your games and live life. You can't stop this so don't even try

@Barni You need to cut out the overly kumbaya shit:susp:Youre too naive for Somalia, prolly puke while watching the Walking Dead like a lil pussy

@Canuck You going too hard in the paint chill out sis
Also @waraabe I think u wasnt in the thread but this shit applies to you too:yousmart:

:win:

Let me know when that happens sxb. Hawiye and darod are still at each others throats. Lol
Peace will be between us when we have to stand united in ending the life of our old and beloved pet dog
:jcoleno:I don't wanna do it but you know how short those dog years last:mjcry:

Hawiye dameer waxan ahayn ma fahmi Karo. How many are riding the hawaiye dameer? ?? kkk wa ba dameer firconsan

Status
Not open for further replies.