Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I got lucky and sold out of ATER on Sept 13 at 3:59pm. I almost held overnight but flipped a coin to sell instead.
But I am still down big on IVR WISH and BB options…
I’m done following fintwit… fooled me too many times! I do my own research and pick my own plays now. I own the wins or losses.
yeah im out of meme stocks/crypto. Shit is stressful asf LMAOO. Glad u got gains fam.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Smart move. What's your next play man? Highest conviction right now?
Loading up on SOL. Theres a conference happening from Nov 7th to 10th and itll potentially move the price really high.

Ftm doubled after their conference

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
If this is truly the start of a bear market , I will load up on SOL only. If Sam Bankman and his chosen people can restore its greatness at anytime, then it seems like itll survive.

It's hard to be in volatile names during a pullback. I am not getting out of the market but did take cash out some profit for a real estate investment (about 10-15% of portfolio).

I fully sold out of LC on Friday given huge run up, doubled my money/account on that play. Need to wait for consolidation. I wish I was in a related play today - AFRM! It's up 28% in aftermarket. Gotta love fintechs!

I consolidated Friday into GOOGL as my number 1 position, feel good about it although down a bit today. It breached $3000 twice in the last week, third time I think we punch through and run into $3200 by year end and next earning in new year.

AMZN looks like it wants to hit ATH above $3700+, amazing relative strength. I think it will lead market higher in coming weeks.

TSLA would be a buy in the lower 900s but missed the $980 this morning. I think we see more downside if Elon keeps dumping shares.

My view of inflation reaction - market is taking into account high inflation by giving us this pull back. I do not see the pullback lasting. I think we go higher next week.

Apollo

VIP
Good black friday deals on TradingView.

TradingView Pro is a must-have for any serious trader.

PS. There are no secret affiliate links hidden in that link. I am not making any out of it. Just highly recommend this service.

I got a premium account, but the simple Pro one should suffice for most.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol tbh those degenerates bought at around $10-15 and are mostly bagholders. These guys have that diamond hand mentality and got burnt bad lol. Wish does have potential at these prices, but management need to fix up. They have more than $1b in cash and if they figure out ways to stop burning cash things can get better. Current market cap is $2.5 billion, Amazon wanted it for $10 billion 7 years ago, I bet the owner thinks about that every night lol. They are looking to hire a new CEO soon so we shall see. It's defo on my watchlist for the next few quarters. Plus it has the meme rise potential when they make the right changes.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
lol tbh those degenerates bought at around $10-15 and are mostly bagholders. These guys have that diamond hand mentality and got burnt bad lol. Wish does have potential at these prices, but management need to fix up. They have more than $1b in cash and if they figure out ways to stop burning cash things can get better. Current market cap is $2.5 billion, Amazon wanted it for $10 billion 7 years ago, I bet the owner thinks about that every night lol. They are looking to hire a new CEO soon so we shall see. It's defo on my watchlist for the next few quarters. Plus it has the meme rise potential when they make the right changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts