Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question, do you guys think AMC is done? Is it finally done pumping? Looks like its slowly going back to its original value.

Thoughts?

Personally, I think its over. These stocks are two runs usually and then fade. I would look for new opportunities as your money is just sitting there while the market as whole is on a huge melt up (SPY/SPX has been straight up since Jan/Feb and QQQ is catching up). I personally think QQQ or large cap tech is going to have a big run this fall/Christmas. There is normally a seasonal correction/downturn for 1-2 months in August/Sept/Oct but its hard to see what catalyst will bring down this market. The next Fed meeting is mid September (FOMC).

For meme stocks, I like BB given the stable chart and lack of huge second run but I don't place a huge amount there (I put 1K of 2023 options which I am ok to lose and can run up huge compared to shares).

What is your portfolio composed of? If you have a breakdown it will help see where you are at.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Personally, I think its over. These stocks are two runs usually and then fade. I would look for new opportunities as your money is just sitting there while the market as whole is on a huge melt up (SPY/SPX has been straight up since Jan/Feb and QQQ is catching up). I personally think QQQ or large cap tech is going to have a big run this fall/Christmas. There is normally a seasonal correction/downturn for 1-2 months in August/Sept/Oct but its hard to see what catalyst will bring down this market. The next Fed meeting is mid September (FOMC).

For meme stocks, I like BB given the stable chart and lack of huge second run but I don't place a huge amount there (I put 1K of 2023 options which I am ok to lose and can run up huge compared to shares).

What is your portfolio composed of? If you have a breakdown it will help see where you are at.
Currently 5 shares of AMC and 166 shares of MVST

Ive heard great things about SPY.

Do you think i should invest in pfizer. Its been seeing good growth

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I haven't had time to do some research but I'm looking for anything in solar, battery storage, biotech (diagnostic and therapeutic). So do share.

:hmm:

Bought the dip today on PFE and LC - hopefully I don't get screwed tomorrow if the week becomes red. LOL.

Have been raped on WISH...last time I follow these twitter gurus! This is the downside of options - I'm down 90% on most call options for WISH. I am not selling and can only hope it comes back up in the fall.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Bought the dip today on PFE and LC - hopefully I don't get screwed tomorrow if the week becomes red. LOL.

Have been raped on WISH...last time I follow these twitter gurus! This is the downside of options - I'm down 90% on most call options for WISH. I am not selling and can only hope it comes back up in the fall.
Just switched over all my stocks from MVST to PFE. Pfizer has been doing pretty good tbh. Went up $10 from last month and has been green for a long time. Safer bet.

Just switched over all my stocks from MVST to PFE. Pfizer has been doing pretty good tbh. Went up $10 from last month and has been green for a long time. Safer bet.

Great choice plus you get a nice 3.3% dividend so you’re paid to hold and wait. 👍🏽

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
added more shares to pfe. Im at 45 shares for Pfizer. 5 shares at AMC.

Pfizer is really performing well. Must be due to delta occurring more frequently now.

Looking to dca and get up to 50 shares for Pfizer.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
if MVST gets under $6, thats a really really good entry point. Lowest it ever was is around $7.

Looking to get at least 1000 shares.

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Someone on reddit sold their tesla shares and placed them in AMC, yikessssss.

Do people genuinely believe the squeeze will happen? People really think AMC will hit 500k per share.

Becoming more cult like. Wish I sold earlier.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I genuinely dont know how you day traders do this, I hope you guys are keeping your mental health in good shape.

Stay safe guys!

added more shares to pfe. Im at 45 shares for Pfizer. 5 shares at AMC.

Pfizer is really performing well. Must be due to delta occurring more frequently now.

Looking to dca and get up to 50 shares for Pfizer.

Great day today for you, AMC and PFE both up while market took a dump! I’m mostly red and only up on PFE. Even my beloved GOOGL, LC and AMZN were down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts