Stock trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
I use the app "Etoro" to trade and learn with $100k virtual money to practice with in real time. so far I made $17k in like 3 months. still learning tho

M

Maryam

It was my actual job for a year. Although not manual trading, but creating trading robots (algorithms). Shit was incredibly stressful and I changed career direction.

Now work for an intergovernmental organization, much less stressful. :icon e biggrin:
Hmmm..I see a smart Somali dude

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The only sort of stock trading i played with was penny stocks. But you don't really make good money off that. I use to play investopia to learn more about stock trading its not bad site to use.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I traded Forex and Oil, for a quite a while, through diff platforms.

Getting back into it this week, markets gonna be volatile as hell cos of the US elections.

What do you trade?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Brokers love volatility which creates volume.

:rejoice: I know, its gonna be a good few months, US elections, OPEC decision, US FED decision...good time

I am shorting the US Dow and Nasqad, just incase Trump wins :whew:,.....if we he wins, I would be making some killer money, i might also hedge just incase too.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:rejoice: I know, its gonna be a good few months, US elections, OPEC decision, US FED decision...good time

I am shorting the US Dow and Nasqad, just incase Trump wins :whew:,.....if we he wins, I would be making some killer money, i might also hedge just incase too.
:yousmart: smart choice sxb you coming in right time in the market esp if clinton wins.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
:yousmart: smart choice sxb you coming in right time in the market esp if clinton wins.

The market is predicting a clinton win, if she does, its gonna go up quite a bit.

You should get into it, but just make sure, you do alot of demo practice and not put too much into it.

The market is predicting a clinton win, if she does, its gonna go up quite a bit.

You should get into it, but just make sure, you do alot of demo practice and not put too much into it.

I looked up the prices for the 2008 and 2012 election for DJI and there's a huge price drop the day after the election.

Apollo

VIP
''Picking'' stocks doesn't work. It has been proven by many studies. Most people who attempt it will lose their shirt. Don't even get into it.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I looked up the prices for the 2008 and 2012 election for DJI and there's a huge price drop the day after the election.

elections are the best time to short the markets, trust me, if you put a decent amount of money u gonna make a nice return.

elections are the best time to short the markets, trust me, if you put a decent amount of money u gonna make a nice return.
Yeah I'm just getting started with stock trading, right now I'm practicing with demos. I might try shorting S&P500, hopefully it'll work out.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Pharma stocks looking good
2da4bc05eabc5684b26738630df9f1cb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending