Steroids will karbash your whole life....

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

This Korean fella is BRUTALLY honest. Watch the full video.
I never understand guys that use steroids(unless they are pro bodybuilders). Iwould never use steroids because:

1. Penis and balls: Balls shrink and penis gets smaller.
2. Girls don't like such bloated vascular muscles.
3. Health side effects are crazy.

Also I wish I could talk to this man and ask him if he changed his diet or he tried cupping treatment to help his body heal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I never understand guys that use steroids(unless they are pro bodybuilders). Iwould never use steroids because:

Also I wish I could talk to this man and ask him if he changed his diet or he tried cupping treatment to help his body heal.

he was probably bullied and grew up with a low self esteem. people that juice dont really think long term or they dont care at all.

Bro did u watch the full video? He's can't get it up, erectile dysfunction, and the chances of him getting his girlfriend pregnant are low according to doctors.

His body is deteriorating rapidly too, he's done. Cupping or a change in diet won't do shit.

This guy fully surrendered and accepts that there's no going back, he hangs around with his girlfriend like a friend cus there's no libido/sexual attraction anymore

Tukraq

VIP

CaliTedesse

VIP
Bro did u watch the full video? He's can't get it up, erectile dysfunction, and the chances of him getting his girlfriend pregnant are low according to doctors.

His body is deteriorating rapidly too, he's done. Cupping or a change in diet won't do shit.

This guy fully surrendered and accepts that there's no going back, he hangs around with his girlfriend like a friend cus there's no libido/sexual attraction anymore
I believe in healing akhi. I believe he can get healed. Anything is possible. Natural treatments can help this man. Yes I saw the part he said he can't get it up and hangs with his girl like a friend, but

Never underestimate the healing of cupping brother just google about it one MD applied cupping on patient that could not walk and after treatment he could walk again and all pain from his body was gone.

I believe his body has too many toxins, he needs to start detoxifying. Wallahi most people can get healed just by changing their diet .

I believe in healing akhi. I believe he can get healed. Anything is possible. Natural treatments can help this man. Yes I saw the part he said he can't get it up and hangs with his girl like a friend, but

Never underestimate the healing of cupping brother just google about it one MD applied cupping on patient that could not walk and after treatment he could walk again and all pain from his body was gone.

I believe his body has too many toxins, he needs to start detoxifying. Wallahi most people can get healed just by changing their diet .
There's truth is what you're saying akh. About the edging, that's gonna be difficult to do if you can't even get it up. lol. Also, u got sources for the cupping story? Seems interesting.

CaliTedesse

VIP
There's truth is what you're saying akh. About the edging, that's gonna be difficult to do if you can't even get it up. lol. Also, u got sources for the cupping story? Seems interesting.
When I find it again I will show you. Yes it will be difficult for him if he can't lmfao, but if I were him I would try each day and night to get it up and gradually it will go easier. Spices and xawaash are also important. I once had hayfever, the doctor told me I need to go on meds and it can't get healed.

Wallahi alhamdullilah for my stubbornness don't trust those pharmaceutical companies they only want money, turned to herbs and spices and removed sugar as much as I could, never had it since. Especially eating good stuff on empty stomach like herbs and spices, natural honey etc changes so much to your body.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Some of the side effects of long term steroids use include:
Kidney problems or failure
Enlarged heart
Liver damage
Increased risk of heart attack and even stroke

Shrinking testicles for men
Baldness in men
Development of breasts in men
And decreased sperm count

As for women, they suffer from
Facial hair growth
Male baldness
Can stop menstrual cycle
Englarged clitoris
And deepened voice
Basically it’ll karbaash your existence:browtf:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some of the side effects of long term steroids use include:
Kidney problems or failure
Enlarged heart
Liver damage
Increased risk of heart attack and even stroke

Shrinking testicles for men
Baldness in men
Development of breasts in men
And decreased sperm count

As for women, they suffer from
Facial hair growth
Male baldness
Can stop menstrual cycle
Englarged clitoris
And deepened voice
Basically it’ll karbaash your existence:browtf:
LMFAO @enlarged kintir

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Depends on what steroids they took and their diet. Their body is different too. It's like saying you won't die after getting shot in the chest cus my nigga survived thorugh it. lol.
He doesn’t look that old, trust me the affects are probably going to be a birthday gift for him when he ages more