Steroids Cycle!

I'd recommend to join an uncensored steroid board/forum (like somalispot) where you can get help from veterans like myself. These boards have very few wannabes unlike Reddit. You'll learn a lot more than you think.
you mean something like bodybuilding.com. heard they have a lot of racists
can you point me to some good ones?

Should I start up on a mk-677 cycle? I'm 5'10 and want to grow a little taller, my growth plates are open to.
no steroid will help you grow taller. infact some might close your epiphyseal plates early. since your plates are open i'm assuming you're young, so if you don't want to f*ck up your organs long term stay natty brah

5'10 is above average, dont damage your body to attract a few superficial women.
sarms long term effects are also unknown since they're new to the market.

the only thing that can help you grow taller if your plates are open is HGH, which is very expensive.

no steroid will help you grow taller. infact some might close your epiphyseal plates early. since your plates are open i'm assuming you're young, so if you don't want to f*ck up your organs long term stay natty brah

5'10 is above average, dont damage your body to attract a few superficial women.
sarms long term effects are also unknown since they're new to the market.

the only thing that can help you grow taller if your plates are open is HGH, which is very expensive.
MK-677 is a secretagogue of the growth hormone and growth hormones can affect the rate which you grow linearly (assuming growth plates are open)

Also I'm not doing it for women, just want to maximize my growth potential (already sleep, drink milk, etc.) however I'm a bit hesitant because there are harmful side effects like organ damage as you mentioned.

MK-677 is a secretagogue of the growth hormone and growth hormones can affect the rate which you grow linearly (assuming growth plates are open)

Also I'm not doing it for women, just want to maximize my growth potential (already sleep, drink milk, etc.) however I'm a bit hesitant because there are harmful side effects like organ damage as you mentioned.

I doubt MK6-77 will put much on you. Besides SARMS are very misunderstood and we don't know much about them yet long term wise.
You don't want to risk becoming a diabetic for a few potential cms. Not to mention its estrogenic side effects.

It comes down to how much its worth to you and if you're willing to take the risk. You can read accounts of guys who did it on forums and reddit if you want other experiences.

Only tried mk-677. Sleep was amazing, strength went up slightly, was able to eat a lot more, and my skin looked amazing. Mk-677 will not make you diabetic. However since your appetite is a lot larger you really gotta watch what you eat since its so easy to slam calories. As for estrogenic side effects my estrogen is somewhat controlled thanks to my nicotine consumption but if you're really worried about it just hop on something to control it.

Trending