Steroids Cycle!

My mine is prescribed but you can easily order test from the internet.
I know some guys who order it online but its risky due to border control and steroids being classed as class c drugs up to 14 years if caught in possession.

Best to get it from a local source, you don’t know if UGL will underdose or fake your gear.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
What cycles did you run in the past?
I tried several compound such as test, nandrolone, tren, var, tbol
I know some guys who order it online but its risky due to border control and steroids being classed as class c drugs up to 14 years if caught in possession.

Best to get it from a local source, you don’t know if UGL will underdose or fake your gear.
AAS possession penalties are actually less severe than cannabis.

I wouldn't recommend to blast and cruise. Running 1 cycle with proper pct once a year is more than enough. Trust me bro.
Pct sides is not worth it at all, no point doing 1 cycle a year to lose half or most gains and feel like shit for a few months.

What was reason you got on??
Was it due to steroid damage on your endocrine system
When you take steroids for a long time your natural production shuts down so you have to rely on exogenous testosterone. Thats why most steroid users fall back to trt after years of blasting and cruising or when they want kids.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Pct sides is not worth it at all, no point doing 1 cycle a year to lose half or most gains and feel like shit for a few months.
You still have a lot of research to do.
What was reason you got on??
Was it due to steroid damage on your endocrine system
My natural T was on the lower end to begin with. I came off TRT last year. My natural T did not change.

World

VIP
Natty rn, waiting to finish uni then ill blast and cruise for a few years
Anavar is heavily faked, was it real? Tren is a nice one; on my list for first blast when I decide to switch.

Deca dick? How did you combat that?

A few years? If you’re on for that long then don’t be surprised if your natty testosterone levels never recover, you may need to be on trt for the rest of your life. Also you don’t need to take tren it’s literally the worst compound, IMO 19 nors should be avoided unless you are looking to compete. For a first cycle all you need is 500mg test a week for 15 weeks nothing more.

A few years? If you’re on for that long then don’t be surprised if your natty testosterone levels never recover, you may need to be on trt for the rest of your life. Also you don’t need to take tren it’s literally the worst compound, IMO 19 nors should be avoided unless you are looking to compete.
I’m aware, im prepared to trt for life. And yes i know the sides of tren, trensomnia, heartburn, night sweat, hepa/neuro toxic etc and can lead to alheimerz.

However, The sides are usually dependant. I know many who dont get sweats/trensomnia as bad as others. Its the king of peds for a reason. Im a firm believer in trying things atleast once in life. Besides those that abuse it and go above 750mg or long cycles for long peroids are more prone to the health risks.

I know 500mg is beginner cycle, Ill add an oral jumpstar 1-4 and tren from week 4 or when Test E kicks in.

World

VIP
I’m aware, im prepared to trt for life. And yes i know the sides of tren, trensomnia, heartburn, night sweat, hepa/neuro toxic etc and can lead to alheimerz.

However, The sides are usually dependant. I know many who dont get sweats/trensomnia as bad as others. Its the king of peds for a reason. Im a firm believer in trying things atleast once in life. Besides those that abuse it and go above 750mg or long cycles for long peroids are more prone to the health risks.

I know 500mg is beginner cycle, Ill add an oral jumpstar 1-4 and tren from week 4 or when Test E kicks in.
You can use var or dbol as a kickstarter but I don’t see the point of using tren in your first cycle, you don’t know how your body will respond to just test which is why people recommend a beginner cycle. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

Also what is your reasoning for jumping on AAS? Do you want to compete or is it for aesthetics purposes? If so you should know that when you come off blast, you will lose all gains that your body can’t naturally maintain(natty limit).

I recommend you check out reddit.com/r/steroids and check the sidebar.

You can use var or dbol as a kickstarter but I don’t see the point of using tren in your first cycle, you don’t know how your body will respond to just test which is why people recommend a beginner cycle. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

Also what is your reasoning for jumping on AAS? Do you want to compete or is it for aesthetics purposes? If so you should know that when you come off blast, you will lose all gains that your body can’t naturally maintain(natty limit).
Maybe tren in the second cycle, youre right. Need to see how test responds but i probably can tolerate 500-700.
Real var is expensive and hard to find undosed/fake

anadrol is a better idea but mystery gyno is my only concern

Mainly aesthetics and possibly competing in local meets and powerlifting.

also you can keep more than your natty limit on trt dose. Look at derek mpmd hes on 150mg test and can keep most of his muscles from all his cycles. As long as your not freakishly big dont underestimate the power of trt 150-200mg can hold a lot of muscle mass.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I've read that wiki possibly over 10 times. Reading william llewellyn book on anabolic steroids.
I'd recommend to join an uncensored steroid board/forum (like somalispot) where you can get help from veterans like myself. These boards have very few wannabes unlike Reddit. You'll learn a lot more than you think.

Trending