Steroids Cycle!

Wallah i would never use steroids. People who use steroids when they get older, they're pecs just look like breasts.

so no one here tried steroids?
No, but if you are thinking of using steroids I recommend to reach your max muscle growth (which would take like 3-5 years I think) and then use steroids to surpass your max. Steroids aren't actually bad for you IF you abuse it.

You need to research your shit for a long time before hopping or you'll likely f*ck up your homones/health and will still look shit.

Most people on steroids look DYEL lmfao, you can't even tell if they're on.

Train for a few years, ideally be 25 and over since thats when your brain reaches full development and research.

Steroids will always be available, don't rush into dangerous substances like this because you won't get 'jacked' over a few cycles.
Those you see on the internet on steroids likely have a good team of nutrients/personal trainers and good genetics.
Somalis have shit tier genetics for bodybuilding so do it naturally imo.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
AAS are only for advanced bodybuilders who wanna take it to the next level. Most people can put on size when their nutrition and workouts are dialed in. It's estimated that the average person (European) can put on 20lb on the 1st year, 10lb on the 2nd year, and then 5lb for all other years until he reaches his genetic potential. The average Somali can expect to gain less but it adds up year by year. If you end up gaining 20lb in 4 years of consistent bodybuilding, it's a good improvement. 20lb is all what a somali needs to have a similar physique as a white/black person.

I retired from taking steroids. I'm currently 180lb 6ft 15% body fat and it looks like I've reached my genetic limit since I can't add more size to my frame without the use of steroids. I'm pretty sure many somalis can near 200lb with sub 15% body fat.

AAS are only for advanced bodybuilders who wanna take it to the next level. Most people can put on size when their nutrition and workouts are dialed in. It's estimated that the average person (European) can put on 20lb on the 1st year, 10lb on the 2nd year, and then 5lb for all other years until he reaches his genetic potential. The average Somali can expect to gain less but it adds up year by year. If you end up gaining 20lb in 4 years of consistent bodybuilding, it's a good improvement. 20lb is all what a somali needs to have a similar physique as a white/black person.

I retired from taking steroids. I'm currently 180lb 6ft 15% body fat and it looks like I've reached my genetic limit since I can't add more size to my frame without the use of steroids. I'm pretty sure many somalis can near 200lb with sub 15% body fat.
Arent you on TRT replacment though, or you probably need it after using steroids

What cycles did you run in the past?

Trending