Cartman

reformed
Honestly imma be upfront, stereotypes are really damaging.
I don’t know how I got this hood nigga, trans female, confused, and or mentally ill stereotype and it has been affecting me because I cry everytime I go to sleep because I have no friends because I’m a social outcast and considered you all mine. I’m getting nightmares of sspot users coming for me and exposing me, and I just want to say I’m none of those, I’m just a good person who likes attention. Let’s cancel stereotypes and embrace each other for what we are and what we are not! I’m being serious, you all have to stop taking me for jokes. I post serious stuff and keep getting laughed at, it makes me feel invalidated. Haye:friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

exact;y, it makes me so mad when people call me a dominatrix for no reason
sometimes i compose a full paragraph demolishing them, but i erase it all and say nothing :ohlord:

Just accept it sxb you're a hood nigga at heart :mjpls:
addtext_com_MjI0MjU4NjAwNw.png

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Aye see here.
The love (friendships and embezzlements rewarded) you want is owed when it’s spent.
It went as a favor to someone else, that’s what I meant.
You have to repay the house keeper to benefit from the realers

Cartman

reformed
Aye see here.
The love (friendships and embezzlements rewarded) you want is owed when it’s spent.
It went as a favor to someone else, that’s what I meant.
You have to repay the house keeper to benefit from the realers
So basically you’re telling me I have to rob someone, because I’m out of cash right now :ohhh:

psyche

To each their own
Yes I agree brother @RaeSrEm :fittytousand:

No longer am I gonna be referred to as an effeminate male.

I am a masculine behemoth that could run down any of the guys here.

Trending