Stem cell that will change humanity

There are always segments in society that are laggards (slowest to adopt) or rejectors of advancements. You may have the formation of Amish-like communities that resist. In any case, many of these medical advancements are decades in the making. Innovations in scientific research work at a snails pace from intial innovation to accessibility of said treatment to the public. Lol, they said out of womb babies (via ectogenesis) would be an option by 2030 add 10-15 more years and that's being generous. :lol:
I forgot to add the delaying of menopause or egg regeneration. But what woman wants ciyaal in her 60s. Freedom comes with retirement.
You will be dead before your kid reaches 30 if you have kids in your 60s.

Sol

?
Stay healthy and active for as long as you can lads so you can benefit from anti-ageing medicine in the future :mjohreally:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I do really hope humanity does not get that advanced. We need short comings to be humble. Imagine having a drive thru for enlarging penis size. Can u imagine the ego roaming around? No, i am happy with the current system of ignorance and humbleness.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
A Somali female patient with infertility issues have done Stem Cells + PRP procedure yesterday in hospital near me. In two months her shrank ovaries will regrow again and produce follicles. It's life changing experience.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not interested untill we solve cancer.

You can't just implant stem cells into your body and expect it to 100% fit perfectly with your other cells.

Even if 99.999% of the cells work out there's still a ridiculous high change it'll turn cancerous over time.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Not interested untill we solve cancer.

You can't just implant stem cells into your body and expect it to 100% fit perfectly with your other cells.

Even if 99.999% of the cells work out there's still a ridiculous high change it'll turn cancerous over time.
They do solve some types of cancer like Lymphoma and Leukemia. Stem cell transplants help replace cells damaged by the cancer.

DRACO

VIP
Biotechnology is definitely a interesting field. If you know your stuff you can make substantial returns on Biotech stocks.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
A Somali female patient with infertility issues have done Stem Cells + PRP procedure yesterday in hospital near me. In two months her shrank ovaries will regrow again and produce follicles. It's life changing experience.
My cousin is having this done in an Asian country, we had to raise money for her and it’s said to be working.

Trending