Stem cell that will change humanity

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you guys already heard. Stem cell therapy is the future and will become the medical revolution for humanity of this century.

Blindness: Stem-cell therapy could potentially cure blindness even in the late stages of the disease. Because stem cells can be coaxed into becoming any type of cell, they could be used to grow fresh retinal cells for transplantation into the eye to replace those that have been lost.

Deafness: It said that scientists have used stem cell technology to recreate the sensitive “hair cells” that are vital for hearing.

Paralysis: Researchers have been focusing on transplanting new cells into the cavity formed by the damaged area in the spinal cord to repair the damaged area and regrow new healthy cells fully curing paralysis.

Diabetes: By using stem cells, doctors can grow new insulin-producing cells to replace those that the pancreas has lost.

Blood loss: Stem cells could increase more new and healthy blood cells for patients that have lost heavy blood.

3D bioprinting: A research team has developed a process that enables 3D printing of biological tissues without scaffolds using 'ink' made up of only stem cells. Humans will be able to get a new fresh organ produced in the lab using their own cells instead of waiting for a foreign organ that its body will most likely reject. The potential applications can range from creating replacement organs and limbs or other loss/damaged body parts.

Infertility: Due to their regenerative ability, stem cells are looked at as a promising tool for improving infertility treatments in women and men. Infertility will be of the past.

Ageing: A new study suggests stem cells also responsible for keeping us young, thanks to a supply of neural stem cells that regulate our ageing. Sadly, these disappear with time which could be why we get old but tests with mice show that implanting new cells to replace them can actually make you stay younger, healthier and extend lifespan.

Damaged/loss of teeth: In clinical trial stem cells extracted from children's baby teeth were used to regrow the living tissue in teeth damaged by injury. The promising findings highlight the potential of dental stem cells, which could one day be used in a wide range of dental procedures or even for treating certain systemic diseases.

Procedure: People will be able to a speedy recovery from their injuries after going through a procedure and using stem cells for faster healing.

Scars: Stem cells may induce a modification of the microenvironment by increasing in anti-inflammatory cytokines and by decreasing pro-inflammatory cytokines and cell apoptosis, thus diminishing tissue fibrosis. The immunosuppressive effect of stem cells can provide value in scar treatment.

Stem cells in the future could potentially cure those with spinal cord injuries, type 1 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, heart disease, stroke, burns, cancer, osteoarthritis, autism and other variety of diseases or injuries.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The downside which I am not looking forward to is... :jcoleno:

Advancement of sex change for men: Men who will transition into women can officially transform into a woman since scientists will be able to grow a new vagina including uterus and egg cells using his own genes and can also grow new breasts that can produce milk. He will be able to experience period and pregnancy.

Advancement of sex change for women: Women who will transition into men can officially transform into men since scientists will be able to grow a new penis including testicles using her own genes and she will be able to impregnate women.

Human cloning:
Scientists will be able to use stem cells to grow a new human from the lab and future armies could bioprint superior men who are strong, fast, intelligent and have high reflexes. They could also be used for labour.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
thought this was a thread about Future

future_wireimage.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You missed the most interesting part Factz. Stem cells will be able to cure insecurity.

People who are insecure about their height can grow taller in the near future thanks to stem cells.

Stem cells will also replace hair transplant and will be much more effective by recreating lost hair cells and this will not only help bidaar people but people with already fucked up hairline can benefit from this too. :wow:

Men who are insecure about their penis size or erectile dysfunctioned can be treated. They can increase the length or girth.

Women who are insecure of their breast size, buttocks size and lip size. Stem cells can increase the size making them natural instead of using chemical injection or using plastic which both can be major health risks :kanyeshrug:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You missed the most interesting part Factz. Stem cells will be able to cure insecurity.

People who are insecure about their height can grow taller in the near future thanks to stem cells.

Stem cells will also replace hair transplant and will be much more effective by recreating lost hair cells and this will not only help bidaar people but people with already fucked up hairline can benefit from this too.

Men who are insecure about their penis size or erectile dysfunctioned can be treated. They can increase the length or girth.

Women who are insecure of their breast size, buttocks size and lip size. Stem cells can increase the size making them natural instead of using chemical injection or using plastic which both can be major health risks :kanyeshrug:

Looks like nobody will make fun of Asian men. :pachah1:

Somalis can benefit from this as some of them have bad hairlines.

Damn, Stem cells is going to cover a wide field for human advancement.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Looks like nobody will make fun of Asian men. :pachah1:

Somalis can benefit from this as some of them have bad hairlines.

Damn, Stem cells is going to cover a wide field for human advancement.
Question is how costly would this be? I doubt the govt would be willing to pay out of pocket to fix their citizens insecurities.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Question is how costly would this be? I doubt the govt would be willing to pay out of pocket to fix their citizens insecurities.

It'll start of something expensive then it'll get cheaper. I think people who live in countries with universal healthcare will implement stem cell therapy for serious cases like injuries or diseases or babies born with blindness or deafness can be done for free but people who want to fix their insecurities will have to pay.

I remember watching a video about Genetic engineering/CRISPR & it delved into the possibility of such technology being used by the likes of Kim Jong-Un to build an Army of Super Humans.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I remember watching a video about Genetic engineering/CRISPR & the possibility of such technology being used by the likes of Kim Jong-Un to build an Army of Super Humans.

That and the advancement of sex change is what bothers me but other good developments like curing blindness, deafness, paralysis, 3D bioprinting new organs, limbs and other body parts and treating other diseases is what I am looking forward to.

Have you seen this?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There's always a downside to everything. Mankind can always use their intellect for great good and great evil.

I see the end times playing out if this is research is concluded. Imagine countries being able to clone super soldiers genetically modified for ww3. Some resident evil type shit.
:kanyehmm: :damedamn:

That and the advancement of sex change is what bothers me but other good developments like curing blindness, deafness, paralysis, 3D bioprinting new organs, limbs and other body parts and treating other diseases is what I am looking forward to.

Have you seen this?

I haven't watched that yet bro & yeah there needs to be some kind of International agreement to prevent such technology from falling into the wrong hands.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Stem cells will also replace hair transplant and will be much more effective by recreating lost hair cells and this will not only help bidaar people but people with already fucked up hairline can benefit from this too. :wow:

Will the world really be unique if everyone is the same? Won't it get boring?

Will the trend in the future be not taking the pill and following the crowd? Some ppl today already try to defy the social norms to stand out, while others are conformatist in nature and seek to blend in with their peers.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There's always a downside to everything. Mankind can always use their intellect for great good and great evil.

I see the end times playing out if this is research is concluded. Imagine countries being able to clone super soldiers genetically modified for ww3. Some resident evil type shit.
:kanyehmm: :damedamn:

In the future, it'll be hard to distinguish real and fake men or women because the gap is closing in. Transgenders will be able to have a reproductive system and fully transitioned into the opposite gender they've always desired. Alhamdullilah, I'm married so I don't have to worry about these things but I feel sorry for the young people who are looking for a partner.

We all know which countries drool for genetically modified super soldiers. Those communist Asians such as China and North Korea. Believe it or not, but China has been caught doing clone testings. They haven't succeeded but they're still conducting tests.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Will the world really be unique if everyone is the same? Won't it get boring?

Will the trend in the future be not taking the pill and following the crowd? Some ppl today already try to defy the social norms to stand out, while others are conformatist in nature and seek to blend in with their peers.

There are always segments in society that are laggards (slowest to adopt) or rejectors of advancements. You may have the formation of Amish-like communities that resist. In any case, many of these medical advancements are decades in the making. Innovations in scientific research work at a snails pace from intial innovation to accessibility of said treatment to the public. Lol, they said out of womb babies (via ectogenesis) would be an option by 2030 add 10-15 more years and that's being generous. :lol:
I forgot to add the delaying of menopause or egg regeneration. But what woman wants ciyaal in her 60s. Freedom comes with retirement.

The downside which I am not looking forward to is... :jcoleno:

Advancement of sex change for men: Men who will transition into women can officially transform into a woman since scientists will be able to grow a new vagina including uterus and egg cells using his own genes and can also grow new breasts that can produce milk. He will be able to experience period and pregnancy.

Advancement of sex change for women: Women who will transition into men can officially transform into men since scientists will be able to grow a new penis including testicles using her own genes and she will be able to impregnate women.
nigga that shit is disturbing, imagine somebody telling you that they were born a dude but they got a new real pussy lol.

Trending

Latest posts