Stefan Molyneux obsessed with Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is jealous of our intelligence and chiselled features. Have you seen his box shaped head, aabaha madaxa sanduuqa ah ka was dheh.

Apollo

VIP
He is an Irish-Anglo-Canadian.

Both in the UK, Ireland, and Canada, Somalis are one of the bigger African diaspora groups. So there is your answer on his Somalophobia.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I skimmed through his twitter feed... and as I guessed.....he's discussing and debating with people about IQ. He injects his IQ-schtick into every debate. Definitely someone with an agenda.

Apollo

VIP
I skimmed through his twitter feed... and as I guessed.....he's discussing and debating with people about IQ. He injects his IQ-schtick into every debate. Definitely someone with an agenda.

He is no longer a legitimate libertarian as true anarcho-capitalist libertarianism is pro-open borders. Nowadays he is more like a national conservative.

TooMacaan

VIP
He loves to preach about virtue but he has no integrity, and is rarely consistent with his supposed values. It's always been about coin & status/ego to him, imo. I still enjoy watching his relationship/'psychoanalyzing' vids tho xD...hilarious & entertaining af; that's where his true talents lie:icon lol:.

I don’t understand. Why is alright for his people to live in the Americas, Australia/New Zealand, and several African nations, but not for nonwhites to live in Europe?
:cosbyhmm:
I’ll support white nationalists once they want start a “back to Europe” campaign for their people.
:mjlol:

I don’t understand. Why is alright for his people to live in the Americas, Australia/New Zealand, and several African nations, but not for nonwhites to live in Europe?
:cosbyhmm:
I’ll support white nationalists once they want start a “back to Europe” campaign for their people.
:mjlol:
_72508699_brana_i_final.jpg

the ancient europeans looked like syrian refugee's
jTukDrN.png
#MakeEuropeBrownAgain

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When no one is noticing his tweet not making grammatical or logical sense.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Stefan Molyneux has no principles and isn't a libertarian. He basically changed his whole shtick for donations from white nationalists but is such a coward that he is only able to dog whistle. Alt-right white nationalists have challenged him before but he wants to ramble 2 hours and make grand claims without any opposition.

What's even funnier is that he's actually Jewish and has been unable to respond to challenges on Jewish influence in white societies, his followers are basically racist morons who actually believe he's a philosopher.

What makes you ask that?

Because AnCap is a retarded nonsensical political ideology. It's also an oxymoron. Anarchism is inherently anti-capitalist.

Anarcho-Capitalism is basically Neo-feudalism. Unless you're a billionaire/millionaire, a right-wing Libertarian state would be hell for you. Given the median income of Somalis in the West, it seems a very amusing political ideology to follow as a Somali.

He is your typical quackademic, the likes of him with all their delusions of grandeur and useless theoretical knowledge can't even survive beyond a week in a Geeljire environment.

No knowledge of the environment, can't navigate without GPS or Map's, no knowledge on what's edible and what's not, no knowledge of basic natural medicine or treatment etc and I can go on forever.

The likes of him will die a horrible debased death without big pharma and his tech toys from very basic easily treatable infections or straight up starve to death, if not get killed by a small animal.

When the coming global collapse happens, and everything grinds to a halt, the privileged likes of him will be the first to die either through shock, suicide or starvation

While the so called "low IQ" people will out-survive him very easily (the chav's, gangsters, third world immigrants etc)

All this garbage IQ talk yet continue to rape and pillage the resources of others, a crooked thief that steals from you, then tells you in your face he is "smarter then you" how ironic.

TooMacaan

VIP
Because AnCap is a retarded nonsensical political ideology. It's also an oxymoron. Anarchism is inherently anti-capitalist.

Anarcho-Capitalism is basically Neo-feudalism. Unless you're a billionaire/millionaire, a right-wing Libertarian state would be hell for you. Given the median income of Somalis in the West, it seems a very amusing political ideology to follow as a Somali.
No, I meant, what was it about this thread which made you ask that question??

TooMacaan

VIP
He is your typical quackademic, the likes of him with all their delusions of grandeur and useless theoretical knowledge can't even survive beyond a week in a Geeljire environment.

No knowledge of the environment, can't navigate without GPS or Map's, no knowledge on what's edible and what's not, no knowledge of basic natural medicine or treatment etc and I can go on forever.

The likes of him will die a horrible debased death without big pharma and his tech toys from very basic easily treatable infections or straight up starve to death, if not get killed by a small animal.

When the coming global collapse happens, and everything grinds to a halt, the privileged likes of him will be the first to die either through shock, suicide or starvation

While the so called "low IQ" people will out-survive him very easily (the chav's, gangsters, third world immigrants etc)

All this garbage IQ talk yet continue to rape and pillage the resources of others, a crooked thief that steals from you, then tells you in your face he is "smarter then you" how ironic.
Odd you say that, bc I always viewed you as the Somali Molyneux :damn::damn::damn:, esp with regards to the talking therapy & relationship advice topics:mjlol:.

You should make YT channel where you take on a similar approach; provide breakdowns of their past as well as future advice for spouses:pachah1:

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.

Agreed 100%.

By "chavs" are you referring to the White trash of the U.K. populous? i.e. Modern-day Oliver Twists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts