Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Are y’all planning on asking a potential spouse for an STD test before the nikah?

We are western Somalis. People f*ck. It’s best to be safe.

Will you be offended if you were asked to perform a test.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are y’all planning on asking a potential spouse for an STD test before the nikah?

We are western Somalis. People f*ck. It’s best to be safe.

Will you be offended if you were asked to perform a test.

If a Farah asked me to go with him to the clinic and get tested together, i would actually immediately hug him and maybe half way fall in love with him. That shows a level of maturity that is better than a bouquet of red roses, a trip to Paris, and a $50 thousand wedding extravaganza prize

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If a Farah asked me to go with him to the clinic and get tested together, i would actually immediately hug and him and maybe half fall in love with him. That shows a level of maturity that is better than a bouquet of red roses, a trip to Paris, and a $50 thousand wedding extravaganza
Instead of a 50k wedding. Have your wedding at the renaissance festival. That don’t sound 50k expensive at all. You will even get to see some jousting.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Instead of a 50k wedding. Have your wedding at the renaissance festival. That don’t sound 50k expensive at all. You will even get to see some jousting.

Jerome

Yep! That sounds wonderful. R u going to propose???

accolade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending