Staying grounded during this time.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I understand most of SSpot users are concentrated in U.K. and other European countries, the USA, and Canada.

At this moment in time it’s apparent we should not panic or fear, but remain vigilant.

I understand most of you are off school or work. In our busy lives we won’t have this rare opportunity to enjoy the company of your family.

Don’t be like me and shitpost 24/7, I present to you some fun activities to pass your day along.

- Make certain to meet your 5 prayers. We truly don’t have much excuses anymore. Make the most of your time to get closer to deen.

- Read. Increase your knowledge.

-Remain informed.
Don’t ever get your information from one outlet, and no, Instagram pages don’t provide good information.
I know far too many people that get all their news from 6ixBuzz :mjlol:

-Health and wellness.
I hope you all stocked up on vitamins and other supplements.
Fitness wise, obviously most of us can’t go to the gym but I been doing circuits of pushups, crunches, squats, and lunges.

Dumbells are great at isolating muscles, but body weight really hits everything so get ‘er done.

That’s all. I realize this may seem obvious to all, but if this post helps a single person be more productive I’m a happy man.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
what about us who live in Asian and African countries?? +++ Antarctica

should we panic??:francis:

ps: thanks for including us :sass1:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
what about us who live in Asian and African countries?? +++ Antarctica

should we panic??:francis:

ps: thanks for indulging us :sass1:
What did I indulge?
Don’t panic is what I would stress the most, get a mask, wash your hands with cold water often hot water will damage them after a while.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
What is 2^3?
giphy.gif

This is from a virus which gives you a cold. What if this virus gave you liver failure or kidney failure. Imagine a new bubonic plague.

We're lucky it's just a Coronavirus

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
This is from a virus which gives you a cold. What if this virus gave you liver failure or kidney failure. Imagine a new bubonic plague.

We're lucky it's just a Coronavirus
We all going to die one day I'd rather die from a virus than from the last days

Trending

Latest posts