Staunch secessionist Edna Adan surrenders: We will unite with Somalia government if it gets better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Adna Aadan Ismaaciil, Ergayga Somaliland u qaabilsan wadahadallada Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa sheegtay in Somaliland ay diyaar u tahay inay dib ula midowda Soomaaliya haddii ay Soomaaliya ka dhalato sida ay hadalka u dhigtay “Dowlad waxtar leh.”

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
An atheist representing the envious people of Jeegaania.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Adna Aadan Ismaaciil, Ergayga Somaliland u qaabilsan wadahadallada Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa sheegtay in Somaliland ay diyaar u tahay inay dib ula midowda Soomaaliya haddii ay Soomaaliya ka dhalato sida ay hadalka u dhigtay “Dowlad waxtar leh.”

Bohol inader i have a sense the daydreaming is coming to an end soon, as the wise man once said "waa laydinku shubay, shubay laakiin waa laydinka shubi" the un-instillation process of (ictiraaf.exe) is gonna take sometime and it'll be a painful process for some more than others.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol inader i have a sense the daydreaming is coming to an end soon, as the wise man once said "waa laydinku shubay, shubay laakiin waa laydinka shubi" the un-instillation process of (ictiraaf.exe) is gonna take sometime and it'll be a painful process for some more than others.

Indeed. Anyone that believes in Sland "ictiraaf" coming in 2018 is insane. :mugshotman: I can understand early to mid 2000s but not now. Times have changed.

The young journalist sure did compel her to just say the truth.

I reckon this whole fiasco in our country will end as soon as Jeegaanistan drop the horsesh*t and throw their weight around in a Unified Nation.

Bohol

VIP
SOMALILAND oo shaacisay suuragal nimada ah inay la midooban SOOMAALIYA

Maamulka Somaliland ayaa daaboolka ka qaaday inay diyaar u yihiin wadahadal iyo midow ay la yeeshan Soomaaliya inteeda kale.

Maamulka Somaliland ayaa sheegay in aysan caqabad ku aheyn midowga Soomaaliweyn hase yeeshee ay doonayan in marka hore ay hubiyaan in Soomaaliya ay diyaar u tahay midnimada.

Haweeneyda lagu magacaabo Adna Aadan Ismaaciil oo ah Ergeyga Somaliland u qaabilsan wadahadalka dowladda Federaalka ah ee Soomaaliya ayaa sheegtay in ay suuragal tahay in ay dib u midooban labada dhinac.

Adna Aadan waxa ay sheegtay in midowga labada dhan uu ku imaankaro keliya in Soomaliya ay marka hore diyaar u tahay in la dhowro nidaamka dowladnimo, maadaama ay Soomaaliya ka jiraan sharciyo kala duwan.

Iyadoo u warameysay Idaacada VOA laanteeda Afka Soomaaliga ayey tiri, “Somaliland diyaar ayey u tahay inay la midowdo Soomaaliya inteeda kale waa haddii laga helo Soomaaliya shuruudaha, waayo labada dhanba waxa ay doonayaan nabad”

“Midowga labada dhinac waxa uu yahay mid ku xiran in Soomaaliya marka hore ay hesho dowlad dhameystiran oo ay soo doortan shacabka”

Adna ayaa sheegtay in Somaliland ay ka tanaasuli karto gooni isu taagga haddii Soomaaliya inteeda kale ay ka dhalato dowlad ay shacabka doortan islamarkaana garawshiyo ka bixiso tabashada Somaliland.

Adna waxa ay carab dhabtay in Somaliland aysan caqabad ku aheyn wadahadalka labada dhinac, waxa ayna taa bedelkeeda sheegtay inay aad usoo dhaweynayaan wadahadal iyo midow dhexmara labada jiho.

Dowladaha Holland iyo Denmark ayaa dhawaan bilaabay dadaalo ay wadahadal iyo midow uga dhex abuurayan Soomaaliya iyo maamulka Somaliland oo ka gadoodsan Soomaaliya inteeda kale.

Danjirayaasha labada dal ee ka howlgala Kenya ayaa horaantii asbuucii tagay wadahadal la yeeshay mas’uuliyiin ka kala socda labada dhinac waxaana lagu wadaa in Somaliland ay muujiso tanaasul.

Dhinaca kale, wadahadallada Dowladda Federaalka iyo maamulka Somaliland ayaa lagu wadaa in dhawaan ay ka bilowdaan magaalada Nairobi ee xarunta Dalka Kenya.

https://www.caasimada.net/somaliland-oo-shaacisay-suuragal-nimada-ah-inay-la-midooban-soomaaliya/

Hahaha educated people know the truth.but we really need 50 50 political sharing. Because we ere different countries capital city should be moved to North too

Hahaha educated people know the truth.but we really need 50 50 political sharing. Because we ere different countries capital city should be moved to North too

Isaaq 50%/-50% all other somalis?

Is tht what you are coming to the table with?

Come on bro, your land mass is no more than 15% of Somalia and your population is about is also around the same percentage..

I can understand the capital and other incentives but please for your own sake, your health stop dreaming about something as ludicrous as half/half..

It makes u sound stupid

Isaaq 50%/-50% all other somalis?

Is tht what you are coming to the table with?

Come on bro, your land mass is no more than 15% of Somalia and your population is about is also around the same percentage..

I can understand the capital and other incentives but please for your own sake, your health stop dreaming about something as ludicrous as half/half..

It makes u sound stupid
You are wrong. Somaliland is not just for isaq. Isaq samaroon daarood and gaboye.it doesn't mean land mass it's two states that United. South and North. Waqooyi galbeed region inhabitants are isaq and samaroon.Awdal region samaroon.togdheer isaaq and daarood.sanaag isaaq and daarood. Sool daarood.First know the country and people

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I would not mind 50-50 deal, remember it was our Somaliland brothers that first joined us out of love and true brotherhood. Let us solve our differences and rebuild the most powerful and rich country in Africa :)

50 50? No special treatment neefyahow 50 50 kulahaa when you only live from Sanaag to Maroodi Jeex :wtf:

I would not mind 50-50 deal, remember it was our Somaliland brothers that first joined us out of love and true brotherhood. Let us solve our differences and rebuild the most powerful and rich country in Africa :)

Akhi you don't know your history..

The union of british Somaliland and Italian Somaliland was not something tht was decided in Hargeysa after 3 day head start in gaining independence...

Somali republic was in the plans for 10 years prior to independence.. the Somalis were fierce unionists since sayid Cabdalla xassan days.. the subject of various independent somali countries was never discussed and will never be entertained by any entity..

For two out of the 5 separately administered Somali regions to join and become 1 country was a predetermined case and did not rest on isaaq SPECIAL love for Somalis..all somalis unconditionally loved each other and wanted 1 unionist country..

Somalia consists of various sub tribes and tribes..no sub tribe can be an equal to a tribe and neither can a tribe be an equal to a country..

Either we share the country equally on justice based on population and land mass or a xeer based road map or we go separate ways...

...next we will hear Djibouti is going to join us with demands of 1/3 cut...

A federal country with major and controversial cities given special status.

Mogadishu
Hargeysa
Bosaso
Baydhabo
kismaayo
Gaalkacyo
Burco
Beledweyne

Keep the current federal states or chop and change it..

Awdal maroodijeex togdheer

Sool iyo sanaag

Bari iyo nugaal

Mudug iyo galgaduud

And so on...tweak it change it modify it

I don't care, all I know is that we need to move on from the current quicksand we have been in for nearly 4 decades

A federal country with major and controversial cities given special status.

Mogadishu
Hargeysa
Bosaso
Baydhabo
kismaayo
Gaalkacyo
Burco
Beledweyne

Keep the current federal states or chop and change it..

Awdal maroodijeex togdheer

Sool iyo sanaag

Bari iyo nugaal

Mudug iyo galgaduud

And so on...tweak it change it modify it

I don't care, all I know is that we need to move on from the current quicksand we have been in for nearly 4 decades

:qri8gs7:

Very well put comrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts