State what you think of the poster above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should've told me earlier:tacky:
I'm sorry, sis. You made very left field comments and he didn't hold back in the slightest.
We should all make a list of male posters to avoid, but I am afriad 95% of the current posters will be on that list :damedamn:

I'm sorry, sis. You made very left field comments and he didn't hold back in the slightest.
We should all make a list of male posters to avoid, but I am afriad 95% of the current posters will be on that list :damedamn:

All of them how we gon have fun then :mjcry:

Luna don't scare the girl, @ExcessFame is pretty cool, and so is @Gucci mane ... There's a lot of nice guys here.

If those two above have offended any halimo let me know so I can take back my comment:birdman:
Naa, I was exagerrating. I didn't think anyone would take that literally. Sorry if I mislead you @Saar :ftw9nwa:
@ExcessFame is cool and he seems to like Nas. Anyone who likes Nas is a bit cool.

@Gucci mane is an instigator. I see you fanning the flames in certain threads warya :ftw9nwa:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
:damn: fam chill i was joking happy i am sorry i was wrong
:fantasia2:

So, calling me a "cheater and pedo", on a public forum, is a joke is it? That's crossing the line. You need to redefine your definition of a joke, it seems. I'll tell ya, im a calm guy, I spend my time on here, in a light hearted manner, but if you start saying sh*t and slandering me in a foul way, then we've got problems.

So, calling me a "cheater and pedo", on a public forum, is a joke is it? That's crossing the line. You need to redefine your definition of a joke, it seems. I'll tell ya, im a calm guy, I spend my time on here, in a light hearted manner, but if you start saying sh*t and slandering me in a foul way, then we've got problems.

Sorry :kendrickcry:

This thread is a disaster. What have I done? :jcoleno:
I liked you more when you had the dp of that black girl with glitter(?) on her face :ehh:
I think you're just tryna find out her name without looking thirsty, soo maha?
I mean, you were obviously staring at my dp for a while :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending