STATE of the MENACE: National Poll ( consultation) with you peasants) soo gala

Should I stop exaggerating my thread titles

• Yes ( enough of your baits)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No ( keep it up adeer, ku aas these peasants)

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Patient Zero is a selfish monster who receives but rarely gives back.
Screenshot_2019-01-20-07-32-32-769_com.android.chrome.jpg

"Some advice"?? Well, as a teacher, let me tell you a little story... I had a female student (I'm a male), who was rather attractive. Not gonna lie. But I would never pursue a student sexually or romantically. Apparently, that feeling was not mutual. At first, things were like they usually were with stupid young girl crushing: double entendres, very subtle comments, etc. But there's a line, and she crossed it. She wrote her number on an essay with a smiley face. This was not okay by any means. I immediately contacted an administrator so I wouldn't get in any trouble. These sorts of things are taken very seriously at pretty much any grade level these days, and I'm not interested in losing my job over some girl's hormones getting the best of her. So a couple of days later, this administrator called a meeting with the parents. We were all in the office and the administrator was doing his spiel to the girl and her parents about appropriate behavior at school and appropriate age differences and the like (apparently this is a common enough issue that he had some training on how to have this kind of talk). She looked fairly ashamed, staring at the floor the whole time. He finished his rehearsed rant and then asked the parents if they had anything they wanted to say to the daughter. The father was silent, but the mother spoke up. She said something about how the girl should know better and how they taught her better than this, etc. The usual parent reprimand stuff. But teenage girls can often find ways to surprise you. The mom asked her daughter, "And what did you even expect would come of something like this?" My student was quiet for a moment, looking down at the floor still, but then she turned to me, and I will never forget the way she looked at me when she said it: "About tree fiddy." It was about this time I noticed that my student was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the paleozoic era. I said, "Damn it, monsta, get out of this office! I ain't givin' you no damn tree fiddy!"

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Have you noticed? He's stingy with likes and money. A true yahuud.
He expects his useless overly exaggerated threads to flourish while rarely participating in other people's threads.

"Some advice"?? Well, as a teacher, let me tell you a little story... I had a female student (I'm a male), who was rather attractive. Not gonna lie. But I would never pursue a student sexually or romantically. Apparently, that feeling was not mutual. At first, things were like they usually were with stupid young girl crushing: double entendres, very subtle comments, etc. But there's a line, and she crossed it. She wrote her number on an essay with a smiley face. This was not okay by any means. I immediately contacted an administrator so I wouldn't get in any trouble. These sorts of things are taken very seriously at pretty much any grade level these days, and I'm not interested in losing my job over some girl's hormones getting the best of her. So a couple of days later, this administrator called a meeting with the parents. We were all in the office and the administrator was doing his spiel to the girl and her parents about appropriate behavior at school and appropriate age differences and the like (apparently this is a common enough issue that he had some training on how to have this kind of talk). She looked fairly ashamed, staring at the floor the whole time. He finished his rehearsed rant and then asked the parents if they had anything they wanted to say to the daughter. The father was silent, but the mother spoke up. She said something about how the girl should know better and how they taught her better than this, etc. The usual parent reprimand stuff. But teenage girls can often find ways to surprise you. The mom asked her daughter, "And what did you even expect would come of something like this?" My student was quiet for a moment, looking down at the floor still, but then she turned to me, and I will never forget the way she looked at me when she said it: "About tree fiddy." It was about this time I noticed that my student was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the paleozoic era. I said, "Damn it, monsta, get out of this office! I ain't givin' you no damn tree fiddy!"

@government

Are you Ok mate?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
f*ck you
I can’t believe I fell for this.:bell:

I could tell it was a copy pasta because of the good grammar and the fact that the person in the story was employed. Two things that we definitively know @government doesn't have.
:pachah1:
Sxb I'm just letting you know there is a mistake in your sentence. You can't say, "two things that we definitely know government doesn't have," and use the word employed as the word employed is not possessive, a better way to word your sentence would've been, "I could tell it was a copy pasta because of the good grammar and the fact that the person in the story had a job". That way when you say, " two things we definitely know he doesn't have," it actually makes sense you fucking idiot :bell:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I love @R.Kelly s titles, they are dope, they are very noticeable than another thread titles and makes you click before any other thread, it could be the capital letters or the crazy words.

I would like him to keep those crazy title coming and he is one my favorite posters here ,would look forward it.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Sxb I'm just letting you know there is a mistake in your sentence. You can't say, "two things that we definitely know government doesn't have," and use the word employed as the word employed is not possessive, a better way to word your sentence would've been, "I could tell it was a copy pasta because of the good grammar and the fact that the person in the story had a job". That way when you say, " two things we definitely know he doesn't have," it actually makes sense you fucking idiot :bell:
Touche.
:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending