State department files reveal SNA staged fake false flag terror attacks in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Its doesnt say if the leadership or high ranking SNA were apart of this, probably just footsoldiers that got pissed.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is the very reason why I don't sympathise with xamaris when Mogadishu gets bombed. f*ck Somalia.

Its doesnt say if the leadership or high ranking SNA were apart of this, probably just footsoldiers that got pissed.
So that makes it okay?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Walaweyn are treacherous, what's new?
70% of SNA were stationed in the north, aside from the clan militias "dabar goynta isaaqa" from hawd, awdal & eastern sool militias & rohdesian fighter jets. Ilaahay baa ino garab galay there's no other explanation :wow:

xisaabiye

You don't sympathize with innocent people being murdered by AS because of what the military regime did in the north in the 80's? What does that have to do with the people being murdered by AS?

Im being impulsive, but I sincerely hope reer mogadishu wakes up & expels the paper government of Somalia along with everyone who's not from benaadir but wants to live off of it's riches & taxpayer monies. It's unfortunate the elders of benaadir haven't gotten together to remove these fake foks who cry for xamar only to collect dividends from her & continue plotting against her & her people. No one wants xamar to succeed, that's why you have all of the "federal(qabiil) states" plotting against it day and night.

Im being impulsive, but I sincerely hope reer mogadishu wakes up & expels the paper government of Somalia along with everyone who's not from benaadir but wants to live off of it's riches & taxpayer monies. It's unfortunate the elders of benaadir haven't gotten together to remove these fake foks who cry for xamar only to collect dividends from her & continue plotting against her & her people. No one wants xamar to succeed, that's why you have all of the "federal(qabiil) states" plotting against it day and night.
Lol, the people of Xamar support the FGS and no one is being expelled. Not everyone is a qabilist like yourself. All the issues will be sorted out inshaAllah.

xisaabiye

:dead::umad: emotional porcupine

niggas ing for 20 plus years.:what:

Porcupine kulaha war umadaada wala gumaysta. It's sad you ran from proudly calling yourselves daarood in the 80s, to kablalax in tbe 90s to harti in 2000s when shit hit the fan and now just MJ. Maxaa kaxiga after another subclan gets gumaysi treatment:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:dead::umad: emotional porcupine

niggas ing for 20 plus years.:what:

You reminded me of a devastating post I made back in somnet

:russ:

20+years+later+u+still+mad.jpg

:dead:

The golden age of fadhi ku dirir

Status
Not open for further replies.