Tokio

Praise yourselves, it happening!
12369151_10154323712841840_1164812731022153487_n.jpg

giphy.gif

who else here is a star wars fan?:ayaanswag:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tokio

Huge Star Wars fan and all other geeky sci fi shows.

You think the new Star Wars movie will be as good as the first two before it ?
I would have to watch it first before I come to a conclusion :yacadiim: although I doubt it will beat prequel trilogy!

T

Tokio

I'm going to watch it after the white kids get their fill and hopefully some empty seats
Good thinking! I ended up sitting on the stairways when I went to watch spectre when it came out. never gonna make the same mistake again lol.

Good thinking! I ended up sitting on the stairways when I went to watch spectre when it came out. never gonna make the same mistake again lol.

Stair way?? That's madness. I remember when Inception came out and I had to sit on the first row. The place
was so packed out, I literally felt a third wheel sitting next to a couple on a date- awkward

T

Tokio

Stair way?? That's madness. I remember when Inception came out and I had to sit on the first row. The place
was so packed out, I literally felt a third wheel sitting next to a couple on a date- awkward
I had to endure all that pain in the futo from sitting on the stairs :damsel: all that because this one xoolo decided to eat at kfc with his gf bakhtiga bakhtigu dhaley. Somalis are never on time walahi sxb.

I'm going to watch it after the white kids get their fill and hopefully some empty seats
Exactly the plan. Viewing Twitter is going to be hell for about a month. Just imagining having to scroll through my timeline while it's filled with references I won't understand has me like :stressed:

I had to endure all that pain in the futo from sitting on the stairs :damsel: all that because this one xoolo decided to eat at kfc with his gf bakhtiga bakhtigu dhaley. Somalis are never on time walahi sxb.

Somali's are always late to everything, even to funerals subuhallah:vo3yidw:. Its hard to get lost in the story when your Somali friends constantly crack jokes and ask questions

Exactly the plan. Viewing Twitter is going to be hell for about a month. Just imagining having to scroll through my timeline while it's filled with references I won't understand has me like :stressed:

Its inevitable, someone will spoil it for you. Unless you visit Somalia for a month or cut the internet off
for a while :zhqjlmx:

T

Tokio

Oh my dayz.....I was suppose to watch the one on 18:00 but it got filled up!! Gotta wait 2 hours for the next one :tocry::mjsuitcry:fml fam

Time to stand at the entrance and pretend that I am Darth Vader and choke them as they come in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts