Standoff As Senator Muse Sudi Ordered Out Of Government Property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
LOL.

I wonder if Farmaajo would approve of his Marehan clan being removed from 'Guulwade' the former Somali MILITARY BASE they are squatting on in Kismaayo.

Isn't that also government land?

Hypocrisy.

Hawiye should not agree to leave government land until everyone else does.

I won’t lie. I have problems with Mx but they aren’t what’s holding the country back. The Hutus are Somalia’s sole problem.

@Khalaf
Why do you wanna use your energy on civilizing anarchists when you can use this energy on the enhancement and development of your own nation.
Imaanka isku ceeli sxb. We have more than enough land, we don't need to use our resources on some one else's land.
If you love to fight and karbaash people we'll buy you a big ass baseball bat and make you one of the guardian's of the Puntland border thats connected to the south..

I see ur point sxb but I’m no kumbaya but rather want to karbaash the anarchist looters however at least we can disagree without chimping out like ****s
not you sxb I like your idea of karbaashing them. as long as our state is free, safe and prospering idc about hu tus:denzelnigga:

@Khalaf
Why do you wanna use your energy on civilizing anarchists when you can use this energy on the enhancement and development of your own nation.
Imaanka isku ceeli sxb. We have more than enough land, we don't need to use our resources on some one else's land.
If you love to fight and karbaash people we'll buy you a big ass baseball bat and make you one of the guardian's of the Puntland border thats connected to the south..
Why can’t we civilize the Hutus and develop our own region? You act like we must pick one. Have confidence in yourself first. And I wouldn’t mind that baseball bat :mjlaugh:

Why can’t we civilize the ****s and develop our own region? You act like we must pick one. Have confidence in yourself first. And I wouldn’t mind that baseball bat :mjlaugh:
If we officially become an independent nation, then the arms embargo will be lifted of us, we'll be able to sign deals with other nations and develop Pl. basically a world of opportunity will open up for us. We'll even be able to send soldiers to the south under amisom or UN authorities the so called "peace keepers" we can send you as part of that contingent..
You'll eat well and have 4 to 5 h. u. t. u wife's and 10 to 15 side chicks as well :lolbron:. Only condition support the Puntland independence movement.

If we officially become an independent nation, then the arms embargo will be lifted of us, we'll be able to sign deals with other nations and develop Pl. basically a world of opportunity will open up for us. We'll even be able to send soldiers to the south under amisom or UN authorities the so called "peace keepers" we can send you as part of that contingent..
You'll eat well and have 4 to 5 h. u. t. u wife's and 10 to 15 side chicks as well :lolbron:. Only condition support the Puntland independence movement.
:wowsweat: A tempting offer but I’m a man of principles so I’m going to kindly refuse :win:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This guy is such a big huutuu that he has his own Wikipedia page.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_Yalahow

My favourite part:
Yalahow's militia is based in Mogadishu and he partly controls the lucrative Daynile Airport, which is northeast of Mogadishu. The airport is a source of income as international aid agencies use it as well as people who are importing or smuggling goods into the capital. In October 2005, the Somali Transitional Federal Government ordered that Daynile be closed. Yalahow, though a Minister in the government, warned that he would shoot down any plane which followed the government's orders not to land there.
:russ:
@kobe soo gal and claim your adeer.
:hahaidiot:

I won’t lie. I have problems with Mx but they aren’t what’s holding the country back. The ****s are Somalia’s sole problem.

Judge people by how they behave when in power.
21 years of Marehan resulted in terror for MJs.
Hiiraale's reign in Kismaayo resulted in even more terror for Mjs and even Harti.

Marehan in power is a disaster for Mjs, they have shown time and time again that they will not hesitate to try to wipe us out.

They are no different to HAG except people get fooled with the Daarood banner.

Daarood is non-existent except in Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending