Standoff As Senator Muse Sudi Ordered Out Of Government Property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
♂️ I hope you realize our people back home don’t want independence but a stable and peaceful Somalia . The way you talk brings shame on all the men and women of Puntland that sacrificed so much for our nation that is Somalia

sxb Somalia is dead, it’s been dead for 30 years. I’ll admit we did sacrifice for the dead nation but we have a new nation now called Puntland, you can’t force people into civilization.

sxb Somalia is dead, it’s been dead for 30 years. I’ll admit we did sacrifice for the dead nation but we have a new nation now called Puntland, you can’t force people into civilization.
You are free to believe that and I respect ur opinion brother just know our people back home don’t think like that.

Farm

VIP
You are free to believe that and I respect ur opinion brother just know our people back home don’t think like that.

I know that, but in a decade or maybe less when Somalia is in the same position it’s in today because of the usual people.. I’m sure the majority will want to leave.

I know that, but in a decade or maybe less when Somalia is in the same position it’s in today because of the usual people.. I’m sure the majority will want to leave.
Hopefully we won’t be in the same situation sxb but I agree if Hawiye don’t start contributing to building Somalia soon then I hope they want to leave then

I don't need to lie and I don't give a damn about these silly "who is the majority" pissing contests as it doesn't change the facts on the ground.

Galaadi has always been associated with Reer Bicidyahan. That's all.
Yeah ur right let’s not start a petty inter MJ beef.
Just remember reer khalaf is the kingmaker in galaadi :trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Bookh is Reer Khalaf
Galaadi is Reer Bicidyahan.

That's what I know.

Both MJs so either way, it's us. I don't separate MJs.
Actually Rer Khalad used to regularly get the mayorship of the district. I don't know if something has changed recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending