Standard of living is improving Somalia especially Mogadishu

The standard of living has hugely improved in Somalia. Somalia's dowlad gets stronger and it continues to set deeper roots. There was a time when there was no supermarket or even dairy milk in Mogadishu. There is still a long way to go. Despite the problems Farmajoo has put us through. HAG is a strong and resilient people. FlyDubai and Egypt airways will soon start weekly flights to Mogadishu. Inshallah Ethiopian airways will begin to Fly to Galmudug, Hiirshebelle and Lower Shebelle. Making travelling to Somalia even cheaper.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It's all an effect of population growth. You think Somalia has become richer and that the standard of living has improved because there are more well off people than ever before. You are ignoring that the population of the poor has grown even more.

Somalia, in real per capita terms, is poorer today than in July 1960.
Somalia income.png

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/future-development/2019/10/02/somalias-path-to-stability/

Somalia today produces less food than it did in 1960

somalia food.png

The standard of living has hugely improved in Somalia. Somalia's dowlad gets stronger and it continues to set deeper roots. There was a time when there was no supermarket or even dairy milk in Mogadishu. There is still a long way to go. Despite the problems Farmajoo has put us through. HAG is a strong and resilient people. FlyDubai and Egypt airways will soon start weekly flights to Mogadishu. Inshallah Ethiopian airways will begin to Fly to Galmudug, Hiirshebelle and Lower Shebelle. Making travelling to Somalia even cheaper.

mA very wholesome video iA things will keep improving further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beesha HAGistani/Native Banaadirians(and others) share your future investment plans in Xamar on this thread.
I know some of you got plans for the future.

Last edited:
Mashallah Mogadishu is growing and developing every day. It's amazing how much construction was going on when I was there, whole lands are getting cleared for new development.

The Somali business community from everywhere is investing, for example, one of the biggest investors is the Dahabshil group and now businesses from Easteliegh are investing in Xamar.
My only concern is that the divide between the rich and poor will continue to grow.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Xamar is booming but until the rural populations needs are addressed, we will remain poor and starved nation.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Xamar is booming and alhamdullilah its natives/ the people who never gave up on it are reaping the rewards as time goes by. Land here in certain parts are almost as expensive as in the west (no exaggeration)

My dad bought a house in boondhere in the 2000s which has now increased in value exponentially. The location is good and the xaafad overall is well off, house is currently on ijaar for $650 . Other than that he’s got a plot of land in heliwa just beyond suuqa xoolaha, a house in Juungal and a plot of farmland next to my uncles in mahadaay but it’s managed by my cousins.

My mum has much more property in Somalia tho; she’s got her future retirement home in dhabka (Hodan) on ijaar for $500 currently. Shes planning on rebuilding it tho because she doesn’t like the way it was built. A shop in bakaaraha also on ijaar for $400, a house in wardhiigley that she built for my grandma and land in garasbaaleey, dharkeenley, kaxda and ceelasha. She also had a plot of land in oodweyne that she gave to her brother because she doesn’t like the lack of diversity there.

I plan on following in my parents footsteps too inshallah once I’m done with studies. Xamar cadey will always have a special place in my heart and I wish to be a part of its success story inshallah

GuanYu

Custom title
Mashallah Mogadishu is growing and developing every day. It's amazing how much construction was going on when I was there, whole lands are getting cleared for new development.

The Somali business community from everywhere is investing, for example, one of the biggest investors is the Dahabshil group and now businesses from Easteliegh are investing in Xamar.
My only concern is that the divide between the rich and poor will continue to grow.

Xamar is booming and alhamdullilah its natives/ the people who never gave up on it are reaping the rewards as time goes by. Land here in certain parts are almost as expensive as in the west (no exaggeration)

My dad bought a house in boondhere in the 2000s which has now increased in value exponentially. The location is good and the xaafad overall is well off, house is currently on ijaar for $650 . Other than that he’s got a plot of land in heliwa just beyond suuqa xoolaha, a house in Juungal and a plot of farmland next to my uncles in mahadaay but it’s managed by my cousins.

My mum has much more property in Somalia tho; she’s got her future retirement home in dhabka (Hodan) on ijaar for $500 currently. Shes planning on rebuilding it tho because she doesn’t like the way it was built. A shop in bakaaraha also on ijaar for $400, a house in wardhiigley that she built for my grandma and land in garasbaaleey, dharkeenley, kaxda and ceelasha. She also had a plot of land in oodweyne that she gave to her brother because she doesn’t like the lack of diversity there.

I plan on following in my parents footsteps too inshallah once I’m done with studies. Xamar cadey will always have a special place in my heart and I wish to be a part of its success story inshallah

Love reading this .I hope you get into farming soon or make plans on securing farm land from your familly little to no money as your from a place with endless of fertile land . If you find a honest and hard worker who will take care of the farm on your behalf you dont even have to be there and can rep the rewards while still living in the west .

To have ceyr you need a functioning government which is not the case now. Well, your mother better buy it soon, because soon the house prices will be out of range for most people. You should give it a visit, you will love it, trust me. It might take a little bit to get used to it, but once you hit lido beach and feel the air you will love it.

To have ceyr you need a functioning government which is not the case now. Well, your mother better buy it soon, because soon the house prices will be out of range for most people. You should give it a visit, you will love it, trust me. It might take a little bit to get used to it, but once you hit lido beach and feel the air you will love it.