stability/ security vs. love

stability or love

• Stability

• Love

Results are only viewable after voting.
When looking for a potential what do you guys value more - stability or love/ sexual chemistry (whatever you want to call it)?

Ive always associated someone picking love over stability as essentially picking a harder life for something that isn’t vital lol who needs love? I need support, respect and loyalty. What do you guys think?

Also, would your answer change knowing this potential spouse was waaaay more into you than you are them??

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Theres no such thing as "Love" it's just a chemical reaction in the brain that compels people to breed.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
When looking for a potential what do you guys value more - stability or love/ sexual chemistry (whatever you want to call it)?

Ive always associated someone picking love over stability as essentially picking a harder life for something that isn’t vital lol who needs love? I need support, respect and loyalty. What do you guys think?

Also, would your answer change knowing this potential spouse was waaaay more into you than you are them??

Typical woman. I couldn't be with a woman I don't love. Money/security comes and goes, true love is eternal.

Therefore, I choose love.

Typical woman. I couldn't be with a woman I don't love. Money/security comes and goes, true love is eternal.

Therefore, I choose love.

I think it’s rather typical for women to value love tuh I feel like either there’s love in the beginning and it wanes or u can choose stability and we’ll hopefully love will come. Personally I feel like I’m winning if I can appreciate someone who can provide stability but is also in love with me? What’s wrong w that?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-9-28_17-43-39.gif

mrlog

VIP
In before @Jiron comes in and says everything is Luv.
I bet this nigga always gets stuck in the friend zone.
Couse all his threads and responses indicate that he puts halimos on a pedal tool.
If a women is able to bring u to her level, u are toast.
They always want an asshole who doesn’t give a f.u.c.k

this is medicinal folks
Free of charge
:samwelcome:

Lol at any maryooley cuffing a chick who isn't in love. There are very few Ls in life bigger than that.:wow1:

I have siblings that are married and they didn’t love those farahs when they got married so... who cares? Me settling w someone who can provide stability - financial and emotional is the same as him picking me bc I’ll be a great mum and excellent wife

In before @Jiron comes in and says everything is Luv.
I bet this nigga always gets stuck in the friend zone.
Couse all his threads and responses indicate that he puts halimos on a pedal tool.
If a women is able to bring u to her level, u are toast.
They always want an asshole who doesn’t give a f.u.c.k

this is medicinal folks
Free of charge
:samwelcome:

Um its 2019 I’d rather a Farah who loves me far more than I love him than “an asshole”. The guy I’m speaking of isn’t even a Farah but that’s entirely another point.

I have siblings that are married and they didn’t love those farahs when they got married so... who cares? Me settling w someone who can provide stability - financial and emotional is the same as him picking me bc I’ll be a great mum and excellent wife

Doesn't contradict what I said. Some dudes have no options and have to take whatever they can get.:manny:

I disagree. She's far more likely to make your life miserable and divorce you over at the drop of a hat in those types of arrangements you are speaking of. It's Ls all around.:holeup:

Maryooley is Somali nigga.

Oh yeah nah you have a point
there are risks associated w everything.. u marry a qumayo that’s an L. But if I marry a Farah I’m madly in love w, I just feel like I’ll be taken advantage of... don’t get me wrong I want to be an excellent wife but I also want the upper hand - emotionally - hahaha I sound like a dickhead

Will my mum look at me sideways if I use maryooley or its calm?

VixR

Veritas
I think love is important. But I also think it’s fleeting, unless you can back it up. It’s a constant thing you have to feed. People get complacent in relationships and the acknowledgement you needed is no longer there, so you begin to seek it elsewhere.

Just listen to them, their actions, their character, their looks, the whole package, and determine what their value is to you. And return it, if they are.

But know it won’t always be easy, and your eyes might wander, so remember that if it does. For it to work, it’s active work on both ends, or there’s no connection anymore, and the ball drops.

I pick love

Because believe it or not, that is what leads to stability.

There is no stability without love, so the question is actually ignorant. You should have said, what is more important, true love which is eternal or money aka fake paper FIAT currency? In order to buy material things that will deteriorate like the whole of existence.

But of course that is just my opinion.

Yo I’m talking about what u value more in ur relationship w a potential spouse and NOT being in a loveless marriage
I feel like if stability, and all of it components - respect, loyalty, companionship, is the foundation on which your relationship is founded on - love would be a bonus and well, very likely once married.

Plus I don’t know anyone that was in love on their wedding day well... somalis at least

Oh yeah nah you have a point
there are risks associated w everything.. u marry a qumayo that’s an L. But if I marry a Farah I’m madly in love w, I just feel like I’ll be taken advantage of... don’t get me wrong I want to be an excellent wife but I also want the upper hand - emotionally - hahaha I sound like a dickhead
I get your hesitation. That's why you should look for and marry someone you both love and trust. The whole point of my post is that it isn't worth settling, both for men and women.

Will my mum look at me sideways if I use maryooley or its calm?

Really depends on your family background. If they're from the badiyo, probably not a good idea.

Trending

Latest posts