SSpot's Adult Orphanage

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
We are reparenting them as adults so they don't have to learn to self-parent. Some guys secretly like to be told what to do or have it done for them, just like mommy dearest used to.
Baby Food GIF by Arrow Video

I should have fattened them up like that qumayo in Hansel and Gretal so they would be less mobile.
Plotting Looney Tunes GIF
Appreciate this save. :wow1:

Nothing wrong with being a Mummy’s boy. :icon cool:

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I think you are right. I'm wary of morbidly obese people in mopeds travelling at high speeds.
wheelchair-scooter.gif
The negative association came from one of them almost mowing me down as I crossed the road and refused to apologize. So, I guess I won't add to the problem by becoming a feeder to nimaan to slow them down. I'll have to think of something else.
HABARYAAR 😭😭😭

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Appreciate this save. :wow1:

Nothing wrong with being a Mummy’s boy. :icon cool:
Vapour, you aren't afraid to admit that. Honesty is a virtue, but those who formerly sought refuge here, aka your lost brothers, are too shy to admit they once called the orphanage home.
:liberaltears:They are dodging us like incessant calls for lacaag from a 252 area code.

We need to work on better outreach. @Vapour, @Mudug_gyal and @Wonyluvr, do you mind adding a mass mention?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
:gucciwhat: Well, Periplus, weren't you part of our community?

Anyway, my vision is grander this go around.

Bah Sophisticate will be more assimilationist.

Everybody Loves Raymond Hello GIF by TV Land

You wanted me to be part of your community, admittedly, I would’ve been your white whale.

Alas, I don’t have an Oedipal complex so the pursuit was moot.

I completely appreciate your charity work, but my appreciation does not extend to the males that form your following.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You wanted me to be part of your community, admittedly, I would’ve been your white whale.

Alas, I don’t have an Oedipal complex so the pursuit was moot.

I completely appreciate your charity work, but my appreciation does not extend to the males that form your following.
This isn't a cult.
:damn: Akhas, I'm apalled at the notion of them wanting to wife a hooyo-like figure.

Had I known that was the modus operandi I would have invested my efforts on a sanctuary for persecuted Australian camels.

Trending