SSpoters writing styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
Its because you are a FOB:pachah1:

I need a plus 1 for the wedding. Go borrow a suit, midget.

3D47CEF3-EA62-4A03-8828-CBB4764A92BC.gif

Guys this is all jokes and for entertainment only! Don't take none of this serious!

@Apollo We got the Jews on our team part of Afro-Asiatic, hence we will dominate the others. :siilaanyolaugh:

@Ferrari Somali men are are being tested by Allah and is punishing us with cursed Somali women.

@Sheikh I am landheere ugaas reer diini. Us sade are majority in Jubbaland. I am FKD king.

@nine always bring funny quotes, tags people and uses the same emoji. :russ::dead:

@Gucci mane always uses this emoji. :heh:

@xalimathe6 Buck tooth ashy Abdi, don't derail my thread and exit, please.

@government I am Arab, Banu Hashim from Yemen. I love Arabs and Somalia is part of the Arab league because we are afro-Arabs.

@halwa I can be quiet and innocent, sis, but I’m also loud. Depends if I’ve had my porridge that day. It takes a lot of energy.

@Cauli Somali men must try different flavours. There are many wonderful green postures instead of sticking in the desert with Somali women.

@Kaiser Xaarlimoids must be tamed. :fittytousand:

@SOMALI GENERAL always talking about Berbers/North Africans. He must be married to one. God bless him.

@sophisticate Writes essays and always talks about wanting a particular Farah. Example: I seem to attract cerebral Faraxs which are easy on the eyes. They have a gift for gab and prematurely present their hearts on a slab. But mine is too cumbersome to grab. It requires more than just beauty and brilliance it also needs a profundity of patience, compassion, and resilience.

@HalimaJ I am feminine, pretty, got big ass, I reject 99% of men on a daily basis.

@Teeri-Alpha Agah Agah, I am from the Ogaden race who are tall with blond hair and blue eyes. Received PHD in Caghdeerology from the university of Jamaame.

@CaliSomali I don't want to wear Hijab because I live in California where women don't wear such stuff. It's my choice and proceeds to make threads about hair and race.

@sigmund and her crusade with UK Mathows on Twitter and YouTube.

@geeljire madaxweyne Always promoting Cushitic union and crusading against Wahabism and Arabs. Supports Israel.

@Basra always copying people's DP.

@Pastoralite and his hippo fetish.

Somebody Help Me I cant stop laughing.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::dead:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Guys this is all jokes and for entertainment only! Don't take none of this serious!

@Apollo We got the Jews on our team part of Afro-Asiatic, hence we will dominate the others. :siilaanyolaugh:

@Ferrari Somali men are are being tested by Allah and is punishing us with cursed Somali women.

@Sheikh I am landheere ugaas reer diini. Us sade are majority in Jubbaland. I am FKD king.

@nine always bring funny quotes, tags people and uses the same emoji. :russ::dead:

@Gucci mane always uses this emoji. :heh:

@xalimathe6 Buck tooth ashy Abdi, don't derail my thread and exit, please.

@government I am Arab, Banu Hashim from Yemen. I love Arabs and Somalia is part of the Arab league because we are afro-Arabs.

@halwa I can be quiet and innocent, sis, but I’m also loud. Depends if I’ve had my porridge that day. It takes a lot of energy.

@Cauli Somali men must try different flavours. There are many wonderful green postures instead of sticking in the desert with Somali women.

@Kaiser Xaarlimoids must be tamed. :fittytousand:

@SOMALI GENERAL always talking about Berbers/North Africans. He must be married to one. God bless him.

@sophisticate Writes essays and always talks about wanting a particular Farah. Example: I seem to attract cerebral Faraxs which are easy on the eyes. They have a gift for gab and prematurely present their hearts on a slab. But mine is too cumbersome to grab. It requires more than just beauty and brilliance it also needs a profundity of patience, compassion, and resilience.

@HalimaJ I am feminine, pretty, got big ass, I reject 99% of men on a daily basis.

@Teeri-Alpha Agah Agah, I am from the Ogaden race who are tall with blond hair and blue eyes. Received PHD in Caghdeerology from the university of Jamaame.

@CaliSomali I don't want to wear Hijab because I live in California where women don't wear such stuff. It's my choice and proceeds to make threads about hair and race.

@sigmund and her crusade with UK Mathows on Twitter and YouTube.

@geeljire madaxweyne Always promoting Cushitic union and crusading against Wahabism and Arabs. Supports Israel.

@Basra always copying people's DP.

@Pastoralite and his hippo fetish.
:heh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You should for CBC. I'm sure that they could use your proficiency in speech. :cool:

I will also play you my acceptance to your invitation soon.

I expect mudane @AussieHustler to do the same since he is now Reer Borama.

Thank you.

:gaasdrink: An English accent is my kryptonite be warned.

Aussie is extremely shy. Lol.

2050 :mjlol:

Sophie wallahi you need to make Audio books:pachah1:

:farmajoyaab: You're giving me ideas. Perhaps I need a side, side hustle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending