SSpoters writing styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A do me. I think it’s impossible because I don’t show a personality as it constantly changes as it does in the mind of the human race. Humans lie for their wellbeing. Lying plays a major role in human society just like greed and corruption in countries around the world to benefit themselves only.
@One Star To Rule Them All
“I love pasta.”
“I think the Italians were better for us because....”

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Ugaaso

Did you now believe that I moved on from Gaalkacayo to Borame? Look how tough it is these smaller towns, but I’m training for Hargeisa, Bosaaso and Kismayo. @Cityviews is reer Dira-Dawa and don’t listen to his Matag because reer Borame are beautiful people who will always welcome me with open arms.

Now that I think of it , you remind me of a maid that served my family in Borama, maybe you guys are related ? We welcome all domestic help in Borama. There’s a lot more now.

Wallahi borama is shiidan now you can get a foreign Somali maid who will cook federation and shuushumo and shit, for only a few US dollars. :lolbron: That sounds like you naaya. Maybe if you are lucky you can find a job doing that so you don’t have to tahriib and get enslaved in Libya :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Cityviews

Waryaa, you’re becoming a shenanigan now. I’m Nur Younis (Reer Nur). Respect me, I’m your elder.

:trumpsmirk: Sorry Aussie. I have filled my vacancy for Reer Nur. @Cauli will soon be my brother in-law. :manny: @Cityviews you are invited to the wedding in Engriska.

Don't worry we will ship him to America eventually thanks to my awesome distribution network (2-passports).:lolbron:Land of the brave and free where there are no financial caps. He must be saved just in case Brexit goes bust.

I will tahrib his brother @Cauli, too.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:trumpsmirk: Sorry Aussie. I have filled my vacancy for Reer Nur. @Cauli will soon be my brother in-law. :manny: @Cityviews you are invited to the wedding in Engriska.

Don't worry we will ship him to America eventually thanks to my awesome distribution network (2-passports).:lolbron:Land of the brave and free where there are no financial caps. He must be saved just in case Brexit goes bust.

I will tahrib his brother @Cauli, too.

When is your wedding, I want to come to.:ohhh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Apollo Dna haplogroups afro asiatics rules blast bla bla
Nigga > confused about genetics
>Apollo the smart genuis corrects

@Basra inserts dps

@SOMALI GENERAL blah blah we wuz Caucasian kangz cause some white dudes fucked hideous black hoez
All praise to my white daddy

@Factz DEBUNKT !!!!!!!!!
am the most smartest dude ever
"I have superior iq"

@sigmund
"Please be civil everyone "
Relax everyone

@CaliSomali why can't we be liberal
Am Not wearing no hijab
Wah wah we need to be like white people
Then begs madhows all day

@Lolalola Arab are the best
Am a wahabi but am really not
stop saying am wahabi am pan Arab

@Nilotufian and @HIGH PRIESTESS
Yaa cushites are the best
Cushites need to come together to stop the Arab expansion
Let's enslave these apes again !!!!!!
What geeljire is trying to say is cushites are da best

Also my favorite girls on this site love you guys

@Mercury
Wah waha wah am nice to girls
girls are da best
You niggaz need to show them some respect
@Tukraq trolls people
Proceeds to remind us east Africans don't look like us
And tries his best to prove no one looks like somalis
Then groups somalis with niggaz and afro Americans groups that resemble somalis the least
What’s wrong with respecting Somali girls?

A lot of guys are insecure and care how other Somali guys perceive them and what they will say

You have dudes bragging about the only time they set foot in the kitchen is to get a cup of water

Ugaaso

Deni
Now that I think of it , you remind me of a maid that served my family in Borama, maybe you guys are related ? We welcome all domestic help in Borama. There’s a lot more now.

Wallahi borama is shiidan now you can get a foreign Somali maid who will cook federation and shuushumo and shit, for only a few US dollars. :lolbron: That sounds like you naaya. Maybe if you are lucky you can find a job doing that so you don’t have to tahriib and get enslaved in Libya :pachah1:

nayaa horta, free your booty from the french boys.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending