Sspoters so Gala, about the Forex Hype in Mogadishu!

Yo guys, lately in Mogadishu there has been hype on this Forex business, where almost everyone you know is talking about investing in it.

They say that if you invest 1000$ you get 400 and if its 500$ you get 200 all Monthly, and some even pay up toward in 20,000$

So whats with this hype, is it real business investment opportunity or just a SCAM???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Yo guys, lately in Mogadishu there has been hype on this Forex business, where almost everyone you know is talking about investing in it.

They say that if you invest 1000$ you get 400 and if its 500$ you get 200 all Monthly, and some even pay up toward in 20,000$

So whats with this hype, is it real business investment opportunity or just a SCAM???

By Xamar law its un-legal and they want to close it.

Macalin M

Out here
My dad and uncle were talking about this while we was sipping shaax after Jummah. I wasn’t paying attention though. Maybe if I was I coulda been of more use to you. My bad akh

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Forex is fucking joke, invest 1000 and get 500 monthly? That 6k a year, returns like that only happen once every 100 years. Some bs, tell the to invest in bitcoins that's where the future is.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Forex trading takes years to learn and even turn a profit consistently. It is not a scam but they really do not understand how it works. Betting against different currency fluctuations is not bashaal.

I advice against it unless you know what you are doing and comfortable with loosing thousands.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Be careful alot of fake companies have spawned robbing people claiming to "invest"

They are a tiny fish in a big sea. They are competing with hedgefunds,investment banks & professionals with far more technology,research and manpower.

They almost certainly do not have the knowledge to pull that off and want to gamble with the laymans money. 100% a scam and should be banned because naive locals will fall for this.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Forex is fucking joke, invest 1000 and get 500 monthly? That 6k a year, returns like that only happen once every 100 years. Some bs, tell the to invest in bitcoins that's where the future is.
:dwill:
For some reason, I'm really impressed that you were able to do this calculation.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
:dwill:
For some reason, I'm really impressed that you were able to do this calculation.
Just because your mentally challenged doesn't mean everybody else is.

one-piece-brook-1171618-1280x0.jpeg

No in short bro, one xawadle and one eley dude stole 47$ million bonzi scheme

its a bonzi scheme, my and my brother trade it privately, i am an economist and former forex trader and i trained him even though he is a medical student

the somalis in xamar are crazy, they promise pure lies, like invest in in 5000 and get back 2000 each month

horta in islam one cannot promise a set fixed return, its considered riba, only Allah knows what the return will be, if any

so the two guys even came to london, and they have stolen all the money raised, there was apparently a female MP who was in bed with them in the scheme,

also they are trading Forex on margin which is xaraam if held past 10 PM you get charged LIBOR interest

they give people the most basic info, i watched a video of the two man who stole the money dont even give detail info

apparently this is the man xawadle dude and his eley co in london talking after coming from xamar, he took the money to Turkey so the rumours go

47 millinon 4, this is why the fake so called xamar government banned forex traders after this guy stole the money with his eley friend,

me and my brother have had somali MPs and ministers approach us and asked us to trade fro them, heck they were willing to give us 100K, but we said no because we could not gurante the 405 return xamar mafia were doing -which is nonsensen

our R risk is 1 and our Profit R is atleast 1.5 with a 60/40 win to loss Ratio R, menaing if we win 605 of the time with 1.5 time profit R, we aim to keep loses to 40% on a ratio of 0.66% (1:1.5 )

they did not have any control on this risk control,

these somalis have hired ruthless chinese traders apparently in xamar to show them, but anyways look at the website ran by the man on this video, heck even the About us page has fake pictures of random white super models and musicians as their Team, kkkkkkkk, and the phone numbers and address is so fake kkk, last i checked the website about 3 months ago, KKKKK

https://camelfx.com/about please check and see if these forex traders management team look somali and if they will be based in : :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Balad-Xawo

info@camelfx.com

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mogadishu is Gaalo Madow who are squatting like Harar. The original inhabitants are holed up. Darod must save them or else they will perish like Adal sultanates did and Somali govt did. Ajuuran held Gaalo Madow wars. Bahri amhara chronicler identifies galla locations deep in shebelle river which is heart-land of Hawiye. PL local sources identify they reached 'Gaal-Kacyo'. Abudwaaq even has traces of their original towns. This flow of 'data' points to an 'axis' between G-town all the way to Shebelle regions. Ironically this follows identically to Oromo migrations which was to march to the coastal areas of muslim sultanates or to their urban areas of the time. I can't believe u guys are talking about 'forex' in mogadishu with gaalo madow people.

The best identifier of Oromo is they love dawlad la'an as that wat oromo means 'to be free'. To be free of what? of course it means to be free of a ruler, master, king, government. As Bahri wisely stated they have no master or king among them, waa dad 'free' ah dee following their culture values, if u have no leader it means you want us to become like habar gedir oo kale. Come on Somalis add up the historical 'clues' and look at the current realities on the ground from 91 till now and don't try to act like it's all a miraculous coincidence

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Somalis seem soft on 'galla', it may be their 'achille' heel of survival. We only fight them as clan and never unite to actually end this menace once and for all. We unite for Habash, but never 'GALLA'. Yet Galla want the whole region in a state of no governance like the sacking of adal, sacking of mogadishu in 91, the sacking of amhara kingdoms. How can you tell me someone that is promoting HG lifestyle 91-2006 is in your interest, you will spend 100 years living like this like happened after the fall of ADAL, we went back to living like how we are in Somalia, while the world was in a renaissance. All because of our soft ass attitude on these BEASTS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha If u think Gaalo Madow can change think again. It doesn't matter if u islamize him, change his language, he will despise governance as their in the interior and fear you will catch up with the world while living in the coast and cut deals with the world, he fears his people will eventually start becoming civilized and those oromo values to be free start to 'erode' away and their identity starts to disappear as they become Somali because they will go to the urban areas for work, knowledge, investment and start to forget about the 'oromia' culture of 'savagery' and no 'government'.

They forged these values as they felt 'left' out of the sultanates or amhara kingdom because they had access to the coast and would trade with indians, omanis, europeans, etc and upgrade their knowledge, wealth, weapons? They knocked us out after Adal and kept us to Oromo lifestyle as they must ensure you do not succeed and come back down to dawlad la'an kkkkk where the edge is even and your not a threat to them. Please speak to Oromia your neighbors with them to stop this madness of a culture which is based on just 'sacking any hope' in the region to keep their oromo culture alive

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This will be 'teeri' in the future as he thrown into 'afran qallo' section of Oromo which are Somalis who were beaten in the war of Adal

All they did was change the language and teach them 'free men' culture of 'dawlad la'an' meaning they must strive to stop all governance in the region and join the 'heathen opposition' and begin migrations to Addis, Mogadishu, Djibouti. Anywhere there is a coast or government to ensure those people do not join the world of knowledge and surpass Oromia or else their culture dies as it's not keeping up with the world. They need to keep the region basically in state of no government where we all go back to our villages, towns, cities and destabilize the government.

There is other 'sections' of Oromo who they collected along the way as they migrated but those sections are called what their occupation was or tribal name. Oromo isn't a man, it's language just like Somali. They just fight for 'tribes' in the horn of africa nothing else in order to spread their value system. Look how Teeri fears Galla, he knows he can't bring those Somali back anymore kkkkk, so he hides his fear thru Amhaar cause Amhaar is civilized. He also attacked Majerteniya cause their civilized and on the coast and have access to the world. Nigga u a pussy wallahi, go speak about galla who took the dir section of DDSI and still is taking more before your eyes

Trending