Sspot users who have lost their marbles

You making this thread
1592260220185.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Basra is still here, I assume she still has the title. Eedo do not forget your pills tonight

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Sophisticate and I are completely different people. As for @Mehdi Hassan we're a similar age but again we're separate users.

Funny how you're the one making posting about mentally ill members
:dead:
where the hell do you get shit like that from. My eyes were doing a 355 degree in my head and my stomach started to reflux itself. I passed out for a min or two before seeing a big male next to me, unaware it was me again.... Damn @Helios, i thought we were good friends buddy.........

Yeah they are both insane unlike you who is stable and provides us with informative threads.

@BetterDaysAhead spams me with prayer reacts even when it makes no sense

@Mehdi Hassan spams me with dead reacts even when it makes no sense

They are clearly androids here to test if the human race is worthy of redemption

:tocry:
We have to be careful with the terms we use to describe their fellow blacks. They might lose it one of these days and come knocking at my door.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
@BetterDaysAhead
@Mehdi Hassan
These two have completely gone mental and need medication combined with solitary confinement.
Yeah they are both insane unlike you who is stable and provides us with informative threads.

@BetterDaysAhead spams me with prayer reacts even when it makes no sense

@Mehdi Hassan spams me with dead reacts even when it makes no sense

They are clearly androids here to test if the human race is worthy of redemption

:tocry:

Trending