SSpot two truths one lie

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
didn't expect that what made you wanna try cat food or you lose a bet?
No it was my cats food, I got her some new treats and she kept on vomiting after I would give them to her. So I tried it myself turns out it was yummy kibir baa haayi the cat kkkkk.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Round 2. Aight fair enough , let's see if yall get what it takes to spot the cap.

(A) We were escaping from a refugee camp , throughout the night we were slowly traversing under , once we presumed the coast was clear, we suddenly hear horrible laughters , such laughters that bringed chills to our spines, one of the most frightening and intimidating sounds , one can ever hear it was a group of growling spotted hyenas circling us.

(B) I accidentally fell into a hidden well at the peak of dawn while foraging. It was an unpleasant experience. I get nightmares from this.

(C) I saw an elderly geeljire in his 60's wearing the traditional attire (macawis and koofiyad) getting kicked out by bouncers he was moonwalking out of the club with two madow women and the delirious old man grabbed them by their waists and they went to the luuq , that was some fucked up spectacle.
Damn was this too hard for anybody to answer this

A. is a lie .

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
wtf was going on for 1 to happen
It was somalia my adeer livestock was getting stolen or perhaps getting stabbed in midnight by this known men who used to do this everynight to local ppl also. so people had enough and were granted to shoot on sight if ur livestock was on danger. So there come my role but forget to bring ammo cuz i was little back then

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This should be easier to spot the lie lol

(A) My Macalin Dugsi hit me with a loox (a wooden slate kids would use to write)
after he discovered his daughter was my gf. Dugsi was a fucked up experience.

(B) I went to prison and was prosecuted with deadly assault ,eventhough I was
self defending from the looters , I was charged and spent a year behind bars.

(C) I got into a car crash and was in a life threatening situation , I was hospitalised.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1. I met the Queen of England
2. I killed a hyena using a pistol after a attempt on my life
3. I went on a survival TV Show

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

(A) My Macalin Dugsi hit me with a loox (a wooden slate kids would use to write)

(C) I got into a car crash and was in a life threatening situation , I was hospitalised.
This shit is easy less complex and more comprehensive then the previous one

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
1. I met the Queen of England
2. I killed a hyena using a pistol after a attempt on my life
3. I went on a survival TV Show

I hate to say this but I feel like all three are implausible or I had a strong joint and can't tell which is a cap or real

You can kill a hyena with an AK or a
TT not with a damn pistol revolver unless you're up close that may do the trick but these creatures are fast enough to begin their mauling ,
It needs far more lead to do the damaging

I'm going for 2 and playing along.
genius.

Round 2. Aight fair enough , let's see if yall get what it takes to spot the cap.

(A) We were escaping from a refugee camp , throughout the night we were slowly traversing under , once we presumed the coast was clear, we suddenly hear horrible laughters , such laughters that bringed chills to our spines, one of the most frightening and intimidating sounds , one can ever hear it was a group of growling spotted hyenas circling us.

(B) I accidentally fell into a hidden well at the peak of dawn while foraging. It was an unpleasant experience. I get nightmares from this.

(C) I saw an elderly geeljire in his 60's wearing the traditional attire (macawis and koofiyad) getting kicked out by bouncers he was moonwalking out of the club with two madow women and the delirious old man grabbed them by their waists and they went to the luuq , that was some fucked up spectacle.
C but if that’s wrong big up awowe :hemad:

when you were clapping were u like read your caashar :mjlol:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
C but if that’s wrong big up awowe :hemad:
A is the lie .

The Awoowe was very wavy off that moonshine , I believe he had a Jagermeister bottle , the bouncers kicked him out for his behaviour , he couldn't shut up and was singing Hasan Adan Samatar song out loud
" Markan Jiray Da'da 15" while pouring the drinks to theaccompanied ladies this led to an Indian dude to tell him to STFU and damn he slammed
his head on the glass table ,
that were the reasons for being kicked out.

He's a former mooryaan sxb

That was a crazy spectacle and then he just moonwalks , the coolest way to getting kicked out of club.

Trending

Latest posts