SSPOT Truth or Dare

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Akhi I've been wondering the same myself. kkkkkkk
K lets do it rn

Truth

Would you correct someone if they thought you were Arab if you visited the Middle East?

Dare
Post a We wuz Arabs meme and tag the Arab bootyclappers

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
K lets do it rn

Truth

Would you correct someone if they thought you were Arab if you visited the Middle East?

Dare
Post a We wuz Arabs meme and tag the Arab bootyclappers

Even if someone calls you an arab when your in the middle east why should you correct them their right tbh

Last edited:
@Furioso your turn

Truth
Do you really want to learn Korean/Japanese?

Dare if you don't answer
Post a meme humiliating a Kpop star

I genuinely do want to learn those languages. But thinking pragmatically, they serve no use for me. And there’s little to no chance of me ever relocating to those countries. So I would be learning just for the sake of learning. I haven’t made up my mind yet because it has been a desire of mine for years.

I genuinely do want to learn those languages. But thinking pragmatically, they serve no use for me. And there’s little to no chance of me ever relocating to those countries. So I would be learning just for the sake of learning. I haven’t made up my mind yet because it has been a desire of mine for years.
I can speak fluently japanese

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Interesting, but in the bin you go too - cute paragraph sis
:ohlord::trash:

Trending