SSPOT Survey - Somali Participation in the Protest/Riots?

Stance on Somali Participation in the Protest/Riots?

• Total voters

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Even BLM protestors are fed up with non Blacks vandalizing because it will be blamed on them

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
I know some niggas who didn't care about George Floyd nor support the BLM movement but took part in the looting. Shame
:wow1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Just a quick census since there's a lot of views out there. I was curio
the looting is just calteral but i understand why they
Just a survey since there's a lot of views out there. Give a reason why you voted the way you did sspot

You can choose two options if you feel like you're inbetween
View attachment 122840
Protest in peace don't loot if you do better grab anything of value beside vimto and also protect your dugsi stores and mosques

I think somalis should have stayed at home because this was not there fight and if they must take part in the protest then they should observe Islamic manners and use the opportunity for giving dawah to the none Muslims.

I have a question for reer USA. If the same thing happened to a Somali , would you want AA to show solidarity, demonstrate and speak out against injustice?

Injustice will always be prevalent in this world regardless because most governments are tyrannical and evil so a mere protest won't do much imo.

Justice can only be found with Sharia not man made laws.

PS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Madows are looting anyways might as well cash in on the opportunity but f*ck protesting we aren't black therefore shouldn't protest

Trending