sspot ships...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
:bell:
Your intelligence>your body that’s why you’re special. If I wasn’t a neef I would’ve clocked that years ago. My neefnimo has no hounds sometimes.:francis:

I agree with you about @Phiirso he is a flip flopper and he doesn’t appreciate the work I do for him in hooking him with the best of SS. I feel like it’s because of the weather in Seattle.
Nigga put me on instead first picking @Abdisamad3 and now @Phiirso...
:susp:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your intelligence>your body that’s why you’re special. If I wasn’t a neef I would’ve clocked that years ago. My neefnimo has no hounds sometimes.:francis:

I agree with you about @Phiirso he is a flip flopper and he doesn’t appreciate the work I do for him in hooking him with the best of SS. I feel like it’s because of the weather in Seattle.

:pacspit: I'm nicely proportioned and I don't need to flaunt it. I don't have anorexic calves like you, waryaa. Being thin doesn't mean you're the same as some skinny fat Abdis with a booty conjoined to your back.

Intellect, Face, Body is on the same level. Then and now.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:pacspit: I'm nicely proportioned and I don't need to flaunt it. I don't have anorexic calves like you, waryaa. Being thin doesn't mean you're the same as some skinny fat Abdis and having a booty conjoined to your back.

Intellect, Face, Body is on the same level. Then and now.
:whoa:

I didn’t mean to get you this hot. I always knew you had a lil some some going on with you.

Walle SS is cajiib I’m called anorexic and shuluq
:faysalwtf:Which one is it you peasants? :ileycry:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
bruh i was just gonna say that :mjlol:

They're like complete opposites, they'll make a good couple :obama:

:wow: Even if I did I wouldn't mention it to a skinny shamer that only loves me during times of plenty during the season of average weight status and it's accompanying thickness. @Phiirso is a a young man in his own admission. Plus he's a flip flopper. Sometimes he likes you other times he's thrusting you into the arms of another lol.

This is why I would drive one insane. 4 to divide my attention would be perfect :mjdontkno:

Sxb we must get you hitched first before me. What shame would I feel if I had happiness before you? Why, it would destroy me, the agony :banderas:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
:pachah1::cosbyhmm:
Sorry for derailing ur thread sxb

Bro don't compare me to that weird nigga. I don't like children :gucciwhat:

I only like a 100+ year old anime vampires and elves that are inside the body of a child.

There's a difference

Those are of legal age :diddyass:
AC27D644-5EB2-4BE4-8717-DE8154F6B697.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:whoa:

I didn’t mean to get you this hot. I always knew you had a lil some some going on with you.

Walle SS is cajiib I’m called anorexic and shuluq
:faysalwtf:Which one is it you peasants? :ileycry:

I'm not bothered at all. You need a little manufactured drama. :icon lol:

No clue.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They're like complete opposites, they'll make a good couple :obama:

This is why I would drive one insane. 4 to divide my attention would be perfect :mjdontkno:

Sxb we must get you hitched first before me. What shame would I feel if I had happiness before you? Why, it would destroy me, the agony :banderas:

:childplease: Push-and-pull tactics, I'm on to you.

Trending

Latest posts