sspot ships...

:bell:
Your intelligence>your body that’s why you’re special. If I wasn’t a neef I would’ve clocked that years ago. My neefnimo has no hounds sometimes.:francis:

I agree with you about @Phiirso he is a flip flopper and he doesn’t appreciate the work I do for him in hooking him with the best of SS. I feel like it’s because of the weather in Seattle.

I didn’t know you felt that way about me. You actually think I’m the best of the best and not a clown. I knew it. You’re a G for real. Keep hitting up Burger King and living your best life!
:salute:

Your enthusiasm to push this foul cadaan fetish on my good Islamic brother, @Tawheed reeks of projection in some weird act to gain acceptance for what is perhaps your internalized fetish. You just brought this shit up out of nowhere into something that it was in no way applicable to.

Very suspicious :tacky:

Let's get something straight

@Tawheed likes Lolis not animal dudes
waraa stop sleeping with ur waifu pillow

I ship me with @beenleey. Damn damn damn. She gets finer by the day.
:banderas:
1585638808622.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I didn’t know you felt that way about me. You actually think I’m the best of the best and not a clown. I knew it. You’re a G for real. Keep hitting up Burger King and living your best life!
:salute:

He wants his dame to accompany him to Chez B. King. Such a spoiler @Figo is willing to spare no expense on the value menu.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@Medulla & @anyways :silanyosmile:

yall other niggas are :trash:
I ship @anyways with @Medulla

I can picture her sitting on bench at the Bus stop feeling all gloomy, thinking there are no good men in this world, is it her destiny to forever remain single?

Lo and behold... A dashing 5'2 oromo steps out of the bus, love at first sight, they immediately lock eyes and she could suddenly feel the despairing curse lifting from her body

Trending

Latest posts