Sspot salafis exposed

Is Salafism Arab nationalism or Arab supremacy?

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lola admits that salafisms end goal is pan arabism
Even calls herself a pan arabist
the chief promoter of whabism salafism ion somalispot is a pan arabist aswell i wonder why
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
Screenshot_2019-04-27-14-25-17-1.png

Last edited:
Every thread is about Salafism.

@Lolalola

Pan-arabism=pan-Islamism?

That would only create division because only 20% of the Muslim population lives in Arab countries. How would pan-Arabism help pan-Islamism if 80% of the Muslims in the world are not Arab?

And when did Arabs become the representatives of Islam? No wonder you find pride in calling yourself a black-Arab if you believe this to be the case.

On the other hand, you're only 16, and many of the views you're currently holding will eventually change sometime in the future.

Too many Salafi threads. Guys, take a break from it.

"Lola admits that salafisms end goal is pan Arabism Even calls herself a pan Arabist"

Is @Lolalola a female?

Waryaa @geeljire madaxweyne

I went to @Lolalola profile and this is what it says;

Lolalola
Qabiil: Banu Hashim; don't @ me
Male, from Columbus

Calling your opponents names is weakness and being a guy and called a female is not an insult but a compliment. Stop the character assassination and debate your opponents.

@Lolalola my apologies sxb,

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Every thread is about Salafism.

@Lolalola

Pan-arabism=pan-Islamism?

That would only create division because only 20% of the Muslim population lives in Arab countries. How would pan-Arabism help pan-Islamism if 80% of the Muslims in the world are not Arab?

And when did Arabs become the representatives of Islam? No wonder you find pride in calling yourself a black-Arab if you believe this to be the case.

On the other hand, you're only 16, and many of the views you're currently holding will eventually change sometime in the future.

1. The Arab ummah is the most concentrated group of Muslims in the world and they share the most similar culture. In order to unite the entire ummah, we must first unite the Arabs. Once we've managed to do that, we can then unite the ummah of Africa, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe. Then we can expand as the world is destined to become Muslim; after all, keep in mind, as Muslims it's our duty to reignite the Caliphate.

2. Arabs have been historically the ones that spread Islam the furthest. Also remember, the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, "The Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my people attach themselves to the polytheists, and tribes of my people worship idols." This tells that Arabs, the true ones of the Arabian pennisula at least, are the stronghold of Islam. When they fall, we have all fallen.

3. In my defense, my mother and father were both taught in school that a Arab man was the founder of our tribe. It was a genuine mistake but I really don't care either way because I'm still a Muslim with or without Arab blood.

4. Change for the worse or for the better? Say inshallah I don't become lost and lose my diin.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Too many Salafi threads. Guys, take a break from it.

"Lola admits that salafisms end goal is pan Arabism Even calls herself a pan Arabist"

Is @Lolalola a female?

Waryaa @geeljire madaxweyne

I went to @Lolalola profile and this is what it says;

Lolalola
Qabiil: Banu Hashim; don't @ me
Male, from Columbus

Calling your opponents names is weakness and being a guy and called a female is not an insult but a compliment. Stop the character assassination and debate your opponents.

@Lolalola my apologies sxb,
btw she first claimed to be a girl

then claims to be a male so i think shes a girls, she also comes across as a female especially with ehr dps, but from now on i will adress her as him

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
btw she first claimed to be a girl

then claims to be a male so i think shes a girls, she also comes across as a female especially with ehr dps, but from now on i will adress her as him

No, I have never claimed to be a girl. Ever. You're literally just making stuff up now, which is sad. At least address my arguments without lying and insulting me.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
1. The Arab ummah is the most concentrated group of Muslims in the world and they share the most similar culture. In order to unite the entire ummah, we must first unite the Arabs. Once we've managed to do that, we can then unite the ummah of Africa, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe. Then we can expand as the world is destined to become Muslim; after all, keep in mind, as Muslims it's our duty to reignite the Caliphate.

2. Arabs have been historically the ones that spread Islam the furthest. Also remember, the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, "The Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my people attach themselves to the polytheists, and tribes of my people worship idols." This tells that Arabs, the true ones of the Arabian pennisula at least, are the stronghold of Islam. When they fall, we have all fallen.

3. In my defense, my mother and father were both taught in school that a Arab man was the founder of our tribe. It was a genuine mistake but I really don't care either way because I'm still a Muslim with or without Arab blood.

4. Change for the worse or for the better? Say inshallah I don't become lost and lose my diin.

1 you're first point about the arab ummah being the most concentrated part of the ummah can be interpreted as mainly political here youa are mixing political Baathist with islam and muslims i know why you did this because salafism is an offshoot of political Baathist or arab nationalism
which is why most salafi beliefs are actually political because its poilitcal to begin with

2 it wasn't just th arabs that spread islam first even the sahaba had Iranians like salman the farsi who was a Persian Muslim bilal who was half arab half habash and many others even in spain it was spread by Muslim Berbers and in to Europe by Turkish ottomans into Albania and Bosnia

3 the last bit sad that this happened we got to be careful between involving our deen with our identity and place of origin besides after all we are only meant to worship allah and that's the point of the deeen not uniting Arabs or saving Palestine

1. The Arab ummah is the most concentrated group of Muslims in the world. In order to unite the entire ummah, we must first unite the Arabs. Once we've managed to do that, we can then unite the ummah of Africa, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe. Then we can expand as the world is destined to become Muslim; after all, keep in mind, as Muslims it's our duty to reignite the Caliphate.

2. Arabs have been historically the ones that spread Islam the furthest. Remember, the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, "The Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my people attach themselves to the polytheists, and tribes of my people worship idols." This tells that Arabs, the true ones of the Arabian pennisula at least, are the stronghold of Islam. When they fall, we have all fallen.

I disagree, and I don't think this will ever come to fruition from that angle.

The geopolitics of the middle-east is a mess, and you have other forces that will make sure that such an empire will never establish. There are even Arab nations that help these outside forces to help destroy their neighbors. You need to be realistic.

@Lolalola
will the arabs want to unite with you? answer is No, they not even gona unite among thmslvs.
If they serious let thm share their wealth and we take your word for it.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your holy book has to be read in Arabic for complete comprehension.
You are expected under this sect to dress like an Arab
You say holy words of divine protection in Arabic
You take on Arab names
You go to an Arab nation to pay spiritual homage through pilgrimage.

You gotta be delusional not to accept that the Modern Salafistic interpretation of Islam is heavily dependent on embracing an Arab identity.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I disagree, and I don't think this will ever come to fruition from that angle.

The geopolitics of the middle-east is a mess, and you have other forces that will make sure that such an empire will never establish. There are even Arab nations that help these outside forces to help destroy their neighbors. You need to be realistic.
so in what way is salafism islam
its nowhere near what was the early interpreation of islam linked to arabs or arab unity, in my opinion the sunnah shafici islam was what compelled somalis to convert the local sri Lankan and maldivians to islam was not to spread arab culture and ideas to them but to convert them to Islam

part of. Islams expansion and the fact that non arabs accepted was because it was not linked to arabs nowadays islam in the form of salafism is linked politically to Arab nationalism and islam

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
1 you're first point about the arab ummah being the most concentrated part of the ummah can be interpreted as mainly political here youa are mixing political Baathist with islam and muslims i know why you did this because salafism is an offshoot of political Baathist or arab nationalism
which is why most salafi beliefs are actually political because its poilitcal to begin with

2 it wasn't just th arabs that spread islam first even the sahaba had Iranians like salman the farsi who was a Persian Muslim bilal who was half arab half habash and many others even in spain it was spread by Muslim Berbers and in to Europe by Turkish ottomans into Albania and Bosnia

3 the last bit sad that this happened we got to be careful between involving our deen with our identity and place of origin besides after all we are only meant to worship allah and that's the point of the deeen not uniting Arabs or saving Palestine

1. Ba'athism is defined as "an Arab nationalist ideology that promotes the development and creation of a unified Arab state through the leadership of a vanguard party over a progressive revolutionary government". I don't want a progressive, secular, and communist ummah; I want a true Islamic empire that spans the globe. First we must start small though and try to unite the Arabs. If we can't even unite the Arab Muslim ummah, who've already had a history of trying to unite and already share an incredibly similar culture, how can we ever fathom an international Caliphate?

That's my entire reasoning behind that, sxb, it doesn't go deeper than that. I don't think Arabs are better than any other Muslim peoples, I just think it would be most convenient to start a future Caliphate in the Middle East.

2. You're definitely right that Arabs aren't the only people who've helped spread Islam, but most Islamic empires that have had the most historical impact were Arab (ex. Umayyads, Abbasids, Ayyubids, Mamluks, etc.). Not trying to diminish the importance of the many non-Arab Islamic empires, though. They were also great.

3. As Muslims, of course we're suppose to worship Allah but we're also responsible for helping out our fellow Muslims in need.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
1. Ba'athism is defined as "an Arab nationalist ideology that promotes the development and creation of a unified Arab state through the leadership of a vanguard party over a progressive revolutionary government". I don't want a progressive, secular, and communist ummah; I want a true Islamic empire that spans the globe. First we must start small though and try to unite the Arabs. If we can't even unite the Arab Muslim ummah, who've already had a history of trying to unite and already share an incredibly similar culture, how can we ever fathom an international Caliphate?

That's my entire reasoning behind that, sxb, it doesn't go deeper than that. I don't think Arabs are better than any other Muslim peoples, I just think it would be most convenient to start a future Caliphate from them.

2. You're definitely right that Arabs aren't the only people who've helped spread Islam, but most Islamic empires that have had the most historical impact were Arab (ex. Umayyads, Abbasids, Ayyubids, Mamluks, etc.). Not trying to diminish the importance of the many non-Arab Islamic empires, though. They were also great.

3. As Muslims, of course we're suppose to worship Allah but we're also responsible for helping out our fellow Muslims in need.

1 the arabs dont want to unite with other muslims they just want to force us to fight for palestine while forgetting about ogaden nfd kashmir chechnya and other places
the arabs have their own league called the league of arab states or the arab league

2 the last two are not arab ayyubids was a kurdish dynasty built upon an earlier turkic dynasty called the sejuqs the mamluqs where also turkics the abbasid dynasty lost power to the seljuqs in the 10th century and 9th century to ther berbers after the berber revolt

you are clearly cluecless wahabism seeks nothing but the utter domination of the arab culture on non arab muslims, the arabs would rather force fellow muslims to fight for palestine then help those fellow muslims they dont even want to unite with those muslims either also arabs themselves are united in their own league called the arab league

maybe you should preech to the arabs about ogaden nfd chechnya and also get them to unite with the muslims instead of worshipping and begging arabs even psuhing htier fake salafism on us

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Your holy book has to be read in Arabic for complete comprehension.
You are expected under this sect to dress like an Arab
You say holy words of divine protection in Arabic
You take on Arab names
You go to an Arab nation to pay spiritual homage through pilgrimage.

You gotta be delusional not to accept that the Modern Salafistic interpretation of Islam is heavily dependent on embracing an Arab identity.

In what world don't you recite the Qu'ran in Arabic?
What do you mean by dressing like an Arab? Do you mean donning the Islamic khiimar/niqab?
Again, in what world do you not recite Islamic phrases in Arabic?
Naming your child after the Muslim prophets is somehow adopting Arab culture?
We're required as Muslims if we possibly can to go pilgrimage to the holy cities in Arabia.

Many of these are basic Islamic requirements written out by our Lord (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and revealed through our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), but apparently they're a "modern" invention. You're insane, walaal.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
In what world don't you recite the Qu'ran in Arabic?
What do you mean by dressing like an Arab? Do you mean donning the Islamic khiimar/niqab?
Again, in what world do you not recite Islamic phrases in Arabic?
Naming your child after the Muslim prophets is somehow adopting Arab culture?
We're required as Muslims if we possibly can to go pilgrimage to the holy cities in Arabia.

Many of these are basic Islamic requirements written out by our Lord (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and revealed through our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), but apparently they're a "modern" invention. You're insane, walaal.
I'm not. You just proved my point.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
1 the arabs dont want to unite with other muslims they just want to force us to fight for palestine while forgetting about ogaden nfd kashmir chechnya and other places
the arabs have their own league called the league of arab states or the arab league

2 the last two are not arab ayyubids was a kurdish dynasty built upon an earlier turkic dynasty called the sejuqs the mamluqs where also turkics the abbasid dynasty lost power to the seljuqs in the 10th century and 9th century to ther berbers after the berber revolt

you are clearly cluecless wahabism seeks nothing but the utter domination of the arab culture on non arab muslims, the arabs would rather force fellow muslims to fight for palestine then help those fellow muslims they dont even want to unite with those muslims either also arabs themselves are united in their own league called the arab league

maybe you should preech to the arabs about ogaden nfd chechnya and also get them to unite with the muslims instead of worshipping and begging arabs even psuhing htier fake salafism on us

1. You're thinking about the government. Yes, most governments of Muslim nations are filthy and corrupt and the leaders would probably kill themselves before they could lose their source of exploitation to a more Islamic regime. Most Muslims of those countries, however, do wish for an Islamic empire and wouldn't hesitate to unite with their Muslim brothers. The Arab League is an alliance, not an empire.

2. I must've confused the Ayyubids for the Fatimids, lol. I always get them mixed up. Sure, the Abbasids did eventually become corrupt, but that's really not the point here. Many Islamic empires have historically fallen and many more have historically took their place. So what?

3. Tsk, tsk, sxb. Can't you go one comment without accusing me of being a kaffir? I only want what's best for the ummah, and an Islamic caliphate is the best way to go. Why are you so adamant against that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending