[Sspot] Official Conspiracy theory of both Personal or Unpopular opinion on other users

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I havent been on here that long to come up with any kinda conclusions but I did however notice that alot of the girls on here have a better sense of humor compared to the fellas.

But thats just me tho :manny::kanyeshrug:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I havent been on here that long to come up with any kinda conclusions but I did however notice that alot of the girls on here have a better sense of humor compared to the fellas.

uu sheeg:lawd::lawd: he canโ€™t handle a woman being funny so he jumps onto his misogynistic conclusion that Iโ€™m a tranny:mindblown:

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
You guys are all very similar can't differentiate many of you from one another

salma saluuni

For the thrill๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
Just say the definition :what:
A pick me tries to distinguish herself from other woman with the intent of making herself look more appealing to other men. For example.....
ahmed: โ€œwomen who dress provocatively ask to get raped itโ€™s not the mans faultโ€.
Maryan ragga uu niikiisoy: โ€œI agree with you, some girls really ask for it that can never be meโ€.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto im a woman with feminine traits. this is the 3rd thread you made referring to me. It makes me suspicious, maybe you are the liar on sspot. come out already we know your a woman :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Don't get emotional on me now quruuxeey, this is just a harmless thread, post your theories as well preferely your sidekick gender fluid and formerly known as @Medula's and now @486th President. :pachah1:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Stop it kid you are a returnee and most likely Granpa AKA Tekniko.:chrisfreshhah: it is not even that hard to notice sxb, assume your signature bipolar personality which is even more interesting than I don't know nothing and this lame dull makeover.:dabcasar:

Alluring

Sayonara
Not @ing anyone but

- I have an inkling that 1 or 2 male posters are in gangs and are avid drug users with low mental capacities. These losers can be seen acting like rape apologists but when their useless unproductive gang members die, it's "free _____"

- Lots of people on this site are deluded to believe they're something special and demand things they don't deserve and would never achieve in the real world.

- Female posters are usually funnier.

- Weird liberal extremists and weird conservative extremist.

- The site tends to get the atheist anti-islam weirdos

yall got nothing on me

giphy.gif

Trending