Sspot members of 2019 Awards

Absolutely love it.

But I’m not hateful

Can you elaborate how you find me to be hateful

Nothing wrong with representing the dark side of the force.

giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Not sure if my opinion as a new member counts

@HalimaJ most articulate/inspiration. My role model:friendhug:

@Basra @General Asad most funniest

@The Kaiser most casual

@ZakWantsToPlay and @astorecalledkmart most positive

@Samaalic Era you are like that abti everyone agrees with so most respected will suit you

@AussieHustler gives off someone with Multiple personality disorder vibe. I'm not sure if you are 3 people using one account:cosbyhmm:

@TekNiKo MOST HATED!! That dude increased my blood pressure and sokorow my short stay here:damn:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

@The Kaiser most casual

@Samaalic Era you are like that abti everyone agrees with so most respected will suit you

@AussieHustler gives off someone with Multiple personality disorder vibe. I'm not sure if you are 3 people using one account:cosbyhmm:

@TekNiKo MOST HATED!! That dude increased my blood pressure and sokorow my short stay here:damn:
Im pretty chill I'd like to think but I haven't really been tested yet in terms of people trying to piss me off. Im not the most chill

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

@The Kaiser most casual

:dead:@AussieHustler is a hard to read. You cant tell who or what kind of person behind the account

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Im pretty chill I'd like to think but I haven't really been tested yet in terms of people trying to piss me off. Im not the most chill

Most of the controversial/outrageous characters go out of their way to get under people's skin. Its funny and annoying sometimes ngl

You don't do that.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.

@The Kaiser most casual

Don't let @TekNiKo khaniis get the best of you. He afterall is 26, (allegedly) married and sings Michael Jackson for free... :siilaanyolaugh:

@Tameable Qumayo you're my vote for most casual :gaasdrink:

my "shortlist" goes along with the general consensus so far with some additions. I try to keep a mix of new and old users (no particular order)

Top 5 most impactful members of 2019

Most Inspirational/Talented: @Finesse (for all the right reasons, preaches unity and leads by example) @Knowles (Xalimo advocate, most platinum threads, I think) @geeljire madaxweyne (Farax ambassador, holding it down) @astorecalledkmart (calls for moderation and meaningful dialogue)

Most outrageous members: @Grigori Rasputin (only sspot member whose libelous post made it into MSM newsrooms and shook Congress. Saqajaanimo on steroids and jaajuusnimo on juice, he is also funny)

Most positive members: @Jiron @NotMyL @VantaBlack @Desert Flower @Kanini

Most hateful members: in absentia @Waaqo of Punt

Funniest members: @Arma @CaliTedesse @land owner @Samaalic Era @Abdalla @Gucci mane @Timo Madow and proud @tyrannicalmanager @lil boss @Basra @Nilotufian @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa @SOULSEARCHING
(hardest category tbh, this forum is rich in comedic value)

Biggest qabilists: really @ almost everyone on this site to a degree but @DROSMAN excels in scientific qabiilism

Most intellectual: @Apollo @Factz @EDsomali

Most casual: @Crow @Cam @kickz @Tukraq @Abdisamad3 @MSGA @Frostybigmo1 @Ayubi @imperialist @Yahya @Luciddreamer @Yukon_Niner @Furioso

Most articulate: @ZakWantsToPlay @Saredo @Diaspora ambassador @HalimaJ

Most twisted: @Basra for a second entry (twisted in a good, funny sense, eedo)

Most revisionist wannabe I.M. Lewis old cadaan guy: @Grant