Sspot is changing my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you truly believe that or are you deluding yourself into believing there are no consequences for human behaviour?
Just like there are consequences on earth, there are consequnces in the afterlife.
i truly do believe that yes. there is no evidence for an afterlife. its why they call it faith sis. you hope there is more after you pass away.

Do you truly believe that or are you deluding yourself into believing there are no consequences for human behaviour?
Just like there are consequences on earth, there are consequnces in the afterlife.
please stop. :mjlol:. some of us have figured out that its all a fairy tale. i suspect more somali atheists in the future.

please stop. :mjlol:. some of us have figured out that its all a fairy tale. i suspect more somali atheists in the future.
You'll see very soon whether this is a fairytale or not, my friend. You can continue to live your delusional little life or you can wake up to reality. Its your choice and ultimately, you will face the consequences good or bad.
Thats all I will say.

You'll see very soon whether this is a fairytale or not, my friend. You can continue to live your delusional little life or you can wake up to reality.
well technically that argument can go both ways. you could die tmrw and just be asleep forever. or maybe you would go to a christian or hindhu or buddhist or waaqist or shia hell. who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending