Sspot hypocrisy

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Lmao, everyone in this forum claims Muslim and hate gaal. Yet, if you look at some sections, you will see the same individuals wishing death on other qabiils and belittling Their fellow Muslims . Somali caqli lix saac.

Lmao, everyone in this forum claims Muslim and hate gaal. Yet, if you look at some sections, you will see the same individuals wishing death on other qabiils and belittling Their fellow Muslims . Somali caqli lix saac.

This you?

ZomboMeme 28112020025057.jpg

This topic is stupid. Only a very small perecent are wishing or celebrating peoples death based on qabil. This rhetoric is not supported by the majority. BTW murtads makeup a portion of those evil wishers.
:camby::camby::camby:

Hassan mahat

This topic is stupid. Only a very small perecent are wishing or celebrating peoples death based on qabil. This rhetoric is not supported by the majority. BTW murtads makeup a portion of those evil wishers.
:camby::camby::camby:
Let us not lie. Majority of this forum rep their respective clans frequently :comeon:

Hassan mahat

Theirs a difference between being proud of ones origins vs being hateful. Learn the difference.
How can you be proud of something you did not chose. We are all born In our respective qabiils by chance. Now, I can understand if you want to use it for identification but being proud of something you did not have any hand accomplishing :susp:

How can you be proud of something you did not chose. We are all born In our respective qabiils by chance. Now, I can understand if you want to use it for identification but being proud of something you did not have any hand accomplishing :susp:

I am proud of my lineage. Full stop. If you want to have this argument then take it up with the losers in the Tribal Council you're barking up the wrong tree. I am not hateful to any tribe. I judge people on their character.

Hassan mahat

I am proud of my lineage. Full stop. If you want to have this argument then take it up with the losers in the Tribal Council you're barking up the wrong tree. I am not hateful to any tribe. I judge people on their character.
Lol, you argument is interesting because it is completely wrong.

Helen doesn’t even resemble that, I know it is a joke, but do better. It’s funny coming from a guy with an East Asian name and anime profile.

You are the person on this website who has made me laugh the most. A Jewess belle, taking a xalimo to Shakespeare, then getting blown off and terminally mad as a result, parents down with qaniisimo...

If you are a troll, you are the most masterful troll on this website I have ever seen. If not, may Allah have mercy upon you.

Trending

Latest posts