SSPot, how does your family feel about dhaqan celis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents agree with the principle of sending your kids back home if they misbehave in the west. But they would never send any of their children there because they know how they treat kids back home, especially western kids.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I grew being well behaved so my parents never felt the need for a behavioral dhaqan celis. We use to visit family and such. I didn’t think they would’ve done it though.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
My mom never sent me to Somalia or even Kenya and honestly before I even came to this website I had never heard of the actual term 'dhaqan celis' even though I had heard of unruly kids when I was younger being sent to Somalia to get them to straighten out. My mother isn't a big fan of Somalia (whenever I say nabad iyo noolol, she retorts nabar iyo naxdiin) in general and laughs whenever I ask if she would ever go back to her home city of Xamar.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My kids are going to Tanzania inshalaah next year. We have been postponing every year, mostly because i dont want to go there myself.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Does it help? How many unruly kids get "rehabilitated"? Any statistics?

2mUrTcO.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Does it help? How many unruly kids get "rehabilitated"? Any statistics?

2mUrTcO.jpg

Some kids change for the better, but most of the ones I've come across came back just the same--if not worse. No matter how many times their parents send them back to Somalia, they still remain delinquents.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My family will send troubled kids to work on mines in a foreign country. That what they did to my cousin. Sent him start straight to Australia to my uncle to dig holes under the sun and send the girls to my grandparents farm or factory in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts