SSpot fight club. Who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@DuctTape don't worry I've been taking fighting classes from dabcasar. The trick is to play dead whe she actually tries to hit me. And uppercut her when she's not looking!!

@GlitzyCue_ are you ready?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How am I a sheegato?
I legit told everyone my sub sub sub sub sub clan waaa? No one calls me a Sheegato f*ck outta here

Well I call bullshit. I am a long-standing member of the Council of Elders. We are solely responsible for verifying and authenticating any claims made to the Majeerteen name on the interwebs.

Abtirsi is available online so running off a few names of long dead men makes no difference to us.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Well I call bullshit. I am a long-standing member of the Council of Elders. We are solely responsible for verifying and authenticating any claims made to the Majeerteen name on the interwebs.

Abtirsi is available online so running off a few names of long dead men makes no difference to us.
Cool As soon as I’ve reach 500 and my dms are working I’ll verify who I am what tuulo I hail from ect. But don’t call me a sheegato till u verify I am MJ or not

Duchess

VIP
Cool As soon as I’ve reach 500 and my dms are working I’ll verify who I am what tuulo I hail from ect. But don’t call me a sheegato till u verify I am MJ or not

:jaynerd:

Boowe, I was just joking. I don't even know what subclan you claim. :mjkkk:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
:jaynerd:

Boowe, I was just joking. I don't even know what subclan you claim. :mjkkk:
That scared me . Anyways I’m Cumar maxamuud that was born in Bosaso coz my dad was a ganacsado. Hence the weird cross accent between Bosaso and Gaalkacyo . Anyways Baaye . Are you MJ

Duchess

VIP
That scared me . Anyways I’m Cumar maxamuud that was born in Bosaso coz my dad was a ganacsado. Hence the weird cross accent between Bosaso and Gaalkacyo . Anyways Baaye . Are you MJ

I see you are a supporter of the PIM. :denzelnigga:

How can you even ask if I'm a Puntite?:draketf:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
You're cancelled!!!

You can't support PIM and then still dream of somaliweyn.
Nah the current situation I believe in the PIM but if somalia becomes peaceful and ogadenia and Djibouti join I agree we should join too but if they don’t join we should join either. Plus if you lot believe in PIM then why do you wave the blue white and green

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nah the current situation I believe in the PIM but if somalia becomes peaceful and ogadenia and Djibouti join I agree we should join too but if they don’t join we should join either. Plus if you lot believe in PIM then why do you wave the blue white and green
It will soon change when a real PIM leader takes Puntland office. We will take off the Somali flag and design a new flag.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
It will soon change when a real PIM leader takes Puntland office. We will take of the Somali flag and design a new flag.
Okay this calls for a PIM thread and we need puntlanders here to vote on a flag that represents us PIM sSpotters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending