sspot fanfiction thread

@Jiron and @BetterDaysAhead whenever they come across a negative post;

What the frick did you just say about me, you little ray of sunshine? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Smile Academy,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on negative posts, and I have over 3000 likes & positive ratings

I am trained in Positivity and I’m the top sniper in the entire Sunshine Army. You are nothing to me but just another person to uplift. I will wipe out your negativity with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my flippin words.

Do you think you can get away with saying that type negativity to me over the Internet? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the positivity, friend. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your narrow-minded viewpoints. You’re gonna be a better person, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can uplift you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Sunshine Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your depression off the face of the continent, my friend. If only you could have known what holy kindness your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flippity tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn misguided individual. I will shit love all over you and you will drown in love.

You’re gonna change in so many ways, kiddo.

Last edited:
:damedamn: Keep those for the dms
or will i?
source (5).gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I won't say who the female in this this story is but I am sure who you can guess. Let's just call her Hodan for now she's your regular SSpot Xalimo with her own special quirks.
smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes-and-hand-covering-mouth_1f92d.png

" It's the final day of High School and Hodan has finally gotten to courage to ask her crush @Mckenzie out and confess her feelings. Mckenzie is from a affluent family from the upper east side of the city , whilst Hodan resides in the gun ridden projects of the city . She always believed she had no chance with men such as Mckenzie, but he was different he never mocked her for lack of wealth nor did he join in the when classmates made cruel jokes about her clothes.

Rather Mckenzie being the noble Geeljire he is helped her out and even provided her with new shoes for little size 3 US feet. The time was 2:30pm Hodan had decided on making the move now she asks to speak with Mckenzie outside the classroom her heart beats viciously with each step towards the door. She is struggling to look him in his eyes afraid of her advances being rejected.

He pushes her chin up and asks what's the matter thinking that the classmates had said something to make her upset she could see the rage fill his face on that presumption. She whispers to herself the kama sutra to give her a boast of energy and continues with her plan.

"Mckenzie ever since I laid my eyes upon you I haven't been able to sleep at night your kind words and actions have taught me that life can be enjoyable and that struggles are only temporary. We've known eachother for five years you are the reason these five years have been the most enjoyable years of my life. When I first moved to this school I had noone yet you were always there to support and help me . I don't really know how to put it into words ,but @Mckenzie I love you more than you could ever imagine I know it's our final year but I couldn't keep this in any longer. Don't let my low standing in society stop you from loving me back she pleaded."

:mjcry:

Mckenzie was shocked by what he heard he asked for some time to think things over. It was too late Hodan had already bursted into tears she knew this was his attempt of rejecting her kindly. For she knew that this was mostly likely their finally encounter .

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Jiron and @BetterDaysAhead whenever they come across a negative post;

What the frick did you just say about me, you little ray of sunshine? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Smile Academy,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on negative posts, and I have over 3000 likes & positive ratings

I am trained in Positivity and I’m the top sniper in the entire Sunshine Army. You are nothing to me but just another person to uplift. I will wipe out your negativity with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my flippin words.

Do you think you can get away with saying that type negativity to me over the Internet? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the positivity, friend. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your narrow-minded viewpoints. You’re gonna be a better person, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can uplift you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Sunshine Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your depression off the face of the continent, my friend. If only you could have known what holy kindness your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flippity tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn misguided individual. I will shit love all over you and you will drown in love.

You’re gonna change in so many ways, kiddo.

Wow, friend u are gifted in terms of creative writing. I enjoyed this piece :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Jiron was born into a strictly happy family . Every morning before he went to school his father would say, "if I ever find out that you've said a bad word, I'll hit ya."

"Yes, pa," he would always reply. It was a regular occurrence for him to burst into his room unannounced while he was relaxing or doing homework.

"You in here cussing?" he would seeth.

"No, pa," he would answer.

"Good." He would then walk out the room and shout, "If I ever catch ya, it's a beatin'."

It was a difficult upbringing. He had seen many friends cussin at school, and many of them encouraged him to partake.

He would swallow his pride. "No thanks. I don't wanna catch a beatin' from pa." As a result, he was an outcast. A loner. He became depressed, knowing that he would never be like his peers, he would never fit in - he would never get to cuss.

One day, when he was still but a wee lad, he became curious. He was in his room, watching Instagram videos of fellas his age swearin' and cussin all over town without a care in the world. His intentions got the better of him. He stood up, his knees trembling. Carefully, he leaned onto his right foot and raised his hand in the air.

He breathed in.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

His father burst from his closet. "I told you I'd beat ya if I ever caught you cussin, nibba," he bit his own thumb off. Then, he hit young @Jiron .

He hasn't said a single swear word since.

@Jiron was born into a strictly happy family . Every morning before he went to school his father would say, "if I ever find out that you've said a bad word, I'll hit ya."

"Yes, pa," he would always reply. It was a regular occurrence for him to burst into his room unannounced while he was relaxing or doing homework.

"You in here cussing?" he would seeth.

"No, pa," he would answer.

"Good." He would then walk out the room and shout, "If I ever catch ya, it's a beatin'."

It was a difficult upbringing. He had seen many friends cussin at school, and many of them encouraged him to partake.

He would swallow his pride. "No thanks. I don't wanna catch a beatin' from pa." As a result, he was an outcast. A loner. He became depressed, knowing that he would never be like his peers, he would never fit in - he would never get to cuss.

One day, when he was still but a wee lad, he became curious. He was in his room, watching Instagram videos of fellas his age swearin' and cussin all over town without a care in the world. His intentions got the better of him. He stood up, his knees trembling. Carefully, he leaned onto his right foot and raised his hand in the air.

He breathed in.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

His father burst from his closet. "I told you I'd beat ya if I ever caught you cussin, nibba," he bit his own thumb off. Then, he hit young @Jiron .

He hasn't said a single swear word since.
you write often? you're a good storyteller :mjlol: