sspot exposure of habesha youtuber makes it to somali twitter!! osh made a teary vid apology loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
this is an internet forum most somalis are alright :camby:

get some real goals :comeon:

I am graduating with a bachelor in Chemistry next month, so you can miss me with that bull. How does being happy about an incident equates to not having real goals? Istubid yahey. lol

You are lost in the sauce..

B5744F74-D2F5-4553-B488-EE4BE5021063.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ethiopian women outnumber us by roughly 10:1. With odds like that, I don't need to coon for this . She done fucked up. Hope she gets depressed and shit for running her mouth about our Somali brothers and sisters.

i don't know whats going on but...Whats more shocking is that we have the SAME ashy abdis supporting them when they continue to slander somali girls on this site:trash:.. Im with my Somali queens :rejoice::russsmug: Drag em ladies

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

:bell:

"You bashed your own people"

Hubka qaata diintaa na fali inaan dagaalaayee
La dirira ninkii gaal dilaa doogtay aakhara ee - Muj Ahmed Heelaale

Ku shahiida dhillada:fittytousand:

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Aids is not something you should use to insult people. Habesha women are not Prostitutes. We have class and manners unlike your women. The average habesha person is not accountable for what our government have done to your people. You guys are full of so much hate and anger no wonder why your country will never have peace. What a waste of generation. You people are psychologically damaged smh :heh:
I'm not insulting you I legit showed you links that it's a fact. Considering how common it is with your people you should get tested.

I honestly want to know who took the time to dig up old tweets like this? Such a waste of time to attack someone from things in 2011...People change and we have all done/said racist and ignorant things in our young years. I use to call this black jewish kid a nigga jew in middle school

I honestly want to know who took the time to dig up old tweets like this? Such a waste of time to attack someone from things in 2011...People change and we have all done/said racist and ignorant things in our young years. I use to call this black jewish kid a nigga jew in middle school
I doubt they dug that deep. You can easily search someone's username and type "Somali/Somalian" on twitter to see what they say about Somalis.

I assume she liked them & wanted to see if she said derogatory words towards Somalis. That's not wanting validation it's just being aware.

I honestly doubt it people just love to expose others and cancel them. Plus I highly doubt a Somali can relate to some habeeshas content.

Status
Not open for further replies.