SSPOT Ban WISHLIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
A true champion never band someone and make a thread about they fight their opponent to the death PATHETIC you are not a true somali warrior you are a slave to the noble KING THAT IS NOTHINGMATTERS now be gone for this is the land of warrior trolls Fight or get out You Fucking COWARD
About it

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I don’t want anyone banned, rather I can name some people who I feel were unjustly banned. But hey that’s the tea

nothingmatters

I don’t want anyone banned, rather I can name some people who I feel were unjustly banned. But hey that’s the tea
Maybe I should change my avi everyone thinks I'm a lady hmmmmm what to change it to maybe gorilla testicles ooooo wait it will offend AussieHustler and champion of chumps hmmmmm what to change it 2

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Maybe I should change my avi everyone thinks I'm a lady hmmmmm what to change it to maybe gorilla testicles ooooo wait it will offend AussieHustler and champion of chumps hmmmmm what to change it 2
You will get banned if you do that, I called it. It’s easier to die than to live.

nothingmatters

I’ve must’ve been gone for too long. It’s over for her, I just read the thread, AUN nothingmatters:mjcry:
I THINK I SHALL SEND MY LOVE TO YOU FOR YOU ARE THE ONLY WHO HAS DEFENDED ME I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE WITH THIS WRETCHED SOUL THAT IS BASRA YOU ARE THE TRUE LOVE I BEEN WAITING FOR I will watch every mind numbing indian movie with you I will feed you curry chicken I will draw you bath with rose peddles I will kiss you in front of the taj mahal I will bath you in the gangi river ahhh maybe not that part but you get my drift let's make love baby baby

nothingmatters

Name a user you want gone.
If they get banned it counts as sixir so be very careful posting here.
@nothingmatters is moving mad so far and is freaking me out.
CHANGED THE PICTURE ARE YOU HAPPY MASSA MASSA PLEASE BE HAPPY FOR I HAVE OFFENDED YOU IN THE WORLD OF SOCIAL MEDIA MASSA PLASE DON'T HURT ME I DID A GOOD JOB ON CHANGING MY AVI PLEASE LOVE ME MASSA

nothingmatters

Tell your gf that I liked her pair of flowers. Very colorful indeed.
Had to change it champion threaten to kill me if I didn't so I got scared for he is the scat eating champion I don't want no beef with that May the champ live long

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
If anyone should be banned it's @Inquisitive_ . I don't care for his lies or conspiracy theories. If he told me the sky was blue, I would go out and check myself.

Ramen

🌸
Had to change it champion threaten to kill me if I didn't so I got scared for he is the scat eating champion I don't want no beef with that May the champ live long

Balaayo iyo inkaar ku dhacday. Nacalaa ajnabi oo xaarka Iska dhaqin.
Wallahi brother your courage amazes me. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts