SSPOT Ban WISHLIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck banning people.

@The alchemist

Also add, f*ck arresting rapists, murderers and psychopaths. We shouldn’t have courts and prisons.

Though in an ideal world, we would like to see people express their freedom of speech free from the fear of being silenced, this freedom comes with responsibilities like not threatening and not always insulting people.

@The alchemist

Also add, f*ck arresting rapists, murderers and psychopaths. We shouldn’t have courts and prisons.

Though in an ideal world, we would like to see people express their freedom of speech free from the fear of being silenced, this freedom comes with responsibilities not threatening and insulting people.
People should get banned if they break the rules.

"Also add, f*ck arresting rapists, murderers and psychopaths. We shouldn’t have courts and prisons."

What are you talking about?

People should get banned if they break the rules.

"Also add, f*ck arresting rapists, murderers and psychopaths. We shouldn’t have courts and prisons."

What are you talking about?

@The alchemist

Exactly, everyone signed up to uphold rules and they do apply as there are rules that applies to societies. We are making the same point. "f*ck banning" elicited from me to explain the general rules in society.

@AussieHustler because he keeps on shunkaasing old white women.

@Reiko

Baby, I've been into Halimos for a while now, the problem is they look whiter than white woman these days. That was Deeqo and not Becky.

THEY COWARDS FOR I AM THE KING OF CHAOS THEY FEAR THE WRATH OF MAN WHO FEARS NOTHING BUT GOD

@nothingmatters

Sxb, is deji, no one wants to ban you. If you "fear God" change that Dp as it is offense to many Muslims and non-Muslims here. Secondly, stop screaming and writing with capital letters. Join the family and have fun.

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices

@The alchemist

Exactly, everyone signed up to uphold rules and they do apply as there are rules that applies to societies. We are making the same point. "f*ck banning" elicited from me to explain the general rules in society.

@Reiko

Baby, I've been in Halimos for many years now, the problem is they look whiter than white woman these days. That was Deeqo and not Becky.

@nothingmatters

Sxb, is deji, no one wants to ban you. If you "fear God" change that Dp as it is offense to many Muslims and non-Muslims here. Secondly, stop screaming and writing with capital letters. Join the family and have fun.
BEING BAN ON MY FIRST DAY HMMMMM EPIC I LOVE IT AND AGAIN I AM CHILD OF MSN MESSENGER CAPS IS ALL I KNOW

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont want ANYONE banned. I truly fundamentally believe that. Even if the person seriously annoys me. I believe in the value of each Individuals.

I do however believe in deleting posts. Especially if they insult our beloved Allaah swt & our beloved prophet pbuh.!

Corrections! Yes, Ban anyone who insults Allaah swt or our Prophet pbuh

nothingmatters

I dont want ANYONE banned. I truly fundamentally believe that. Even if the person seriously annoys me. I believe in the value of each Individuals.

I do however believe in deleting posts. Especially if they insult our beloved Allaah swt & our beloved prophet pbuh.!

Corrections! Yes, Ban anyone who insults Allaah swt or our Prophet pbuh
YOU DO KNOW MSN MESSENGER WAS A FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA BACK IN THE EARLY 2000S RIGHT

nothingmatters

The dp of @nothingmatters is horrendous.

For the sake of peace, change it asap sxb:browtf:
WHAT SHOULD I change it to since it offends all you gay dudes didn't know the website was filled with lgbtqzvdjfif community so I must do the right thing which avi is appropriate my brother and I will change it asap a flower the moon etc etc

nothingmatters

Name a user you want gone.
If they get banned it counts as sixir so be very careful posting here.
@nothingmatters is moving mad so far and is freaking me out.
A true champion never band someone and make a thread about they fight their opponent to the death PATHETIC you are not a true somali warrior you are a slave to the noble KING THAT IS NOTHINGMATTERS now be gone for this is the land of warrior trolls Fight or get out You Fucking COWARD

Status
Not open for further replies.