sspot asmr fun~

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It has been a long and drawn out campaign against my opps.

I am beyond proud to say I fought to the last. As long as I stood I knew my sword arm wouldn’t fail me.

My number of opps/haters has grown exponentially. I fought well and made myself proud.

I have laid down my sword. I am beaten, but I am sure you will let my legacy live well.

This is the curtain call. The holy month is beginning and I need to upgrade my life. I’ve cried wolf plenty of times but now as I stare at the belly of the beast, I realize it was all worth it.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It has been a long and drawn out campaign against my opps.

I am beyond proud to say I fought to the last. As long as I stood I knew my sword arm wouldn’t fail me.

My number of opps/haters has grown exponentially. I fought well and made myself proud.

This is the curtain call. The holy month is beginning and I need to upgrade my life. I’ve cried wolf plenty of times but now as I stare at the belly of the beast, I realize it was all worth it.
Odkac khan don’t go out like this. :mjcry: Don’t let some Canadian niggas get the best of you. You’re ruining reer Seattle name ffs. Man up you big neef.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Odkac khan don’t go out like this :mjcry: Don’t let some Canadian niggas get the best of you. You’re ruining reer Seattle name ffs. Man up you big neef.
This is the end. There isn’t anything left for me.:mjcry:

I believe my legacy will live on through all of you.
I wasn’t here very long, but as I look around I smile and realize how far my influence has reached.

I’ll see what’s up later on.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I was a conqueror and visionary.

Tonight, the xalimos of SSpot will weep. But I tell them not to. I won’t be gone for long.

I need time to recuperate for my virtual wounds.

To all the friends I’ve made here, I hope you have a good Ramadan and spend time with your friends and family.

Remember to love and to laugh. Be happy with each other. Don’t hesitate to tell people what your thinking or how you feel.

As Winston Churchill once said, “Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”

Odkac WRLD is gone. Something much stronger will be made when he comes back.

To all of my opps, the slate is cleared on my end. I won’t go into Ramadan with any bad blood.

Love to all. Ill probably be back after Ramadan.

Tonight, the xalimos of SSpot will weep. But I tell them not to. I won’t be gone for long.

To all the friends I’ve made here, I hope you have a good Ramadan and spend time with your friends and family.

Remember to love and to laugh. Be happy with each other. Don’t hesitate to tell people what your thinking or how you feel.

As Winston Churchill once said, “Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”

Love to all.
Stop cappin we will see you tomorrow night

To all of my opps, the slate is cleared on my end. I won’t go into Ramadan with any bad blood.

Love to all. I be back after Ramadan.
Same time tomorrow inshallah

Trending