SSC President's recent statement has big ramifications for upcoming Puntland election

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
No such thing as SSC, Puntland only acknowledges khatumo. Every Puntland politician always emphasises the keywords sool and khatumo. However, If dhulbahante think they are in a position to claim puntland lands, they will be taught a very hard lesson. Dhulbahante still don't understand MJ Culture.
Sool sanaag and cayn are brother's to bari,nugaal and n.mudug , am happy today Disneyland was showed how powerful harti nation are 🙌🏾🙏🏽 sheegaato what land did dhulbahante claim on majerteen land , its majerteen politician who were saying dhulbahante and warsangali are puntland…. Me us muse sultan I support xariirland,khatuumo and makhiir 🪬 soon I will declare my own state raasmacabar

Lool.. You fake ass troll, there's no difference between dhulbahante and mj. It's all harti lands.. But nice try instigating shit.
There is a difference between MJ and dhulbahante. More isaaqs live among dhulbahante than MJ due to this difference.

Sool sanaag and cayn are brother's to bari,nugaal and n.mudug , am happy today Disneyland was showed how powerful harti nation are 🙌🏾🙏🏽 sheegaato what land did dhulbahante claim on majerteen land , its majerteen politician who were saying dhulbahante and warsangali are puntland…. Me us muse sultan I support xariirland,khatuumo and makhiir 🪬 soon I will declare my own state raasmacabar
Warsangeli are puntland that's why only dhulbahante MPs left and culturally they are more connected with Bari.

Shergaato listen to my voice
Liste
This is politics and I am puntland first always. Some simple questions you need to ask yourself and answer before you send a 10 minute voice note. How much representation does warsangeli have in khatumo intermittent government? Why would warsangeli join SSC? Why would puntland give away eastern sanaag to establish khatumo/SSC? Are you aware USAID are no giving funds for sanaag directly to puntland? Sool being liberated after dhulbahantes failure was a win win for Puntland. Good luck to the people of sool

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Liste

This is politics and I am puntland first always. Some simple questions you need to ask yourself and answer before you send a 10 minute voice note. How much representation does warsangeli have in khatumo intermittent government? Why would warsangeli join SSC? Why would puntland give away eastern sanaag to establish khatumo/SSC? Are you aware USAID are no giving funds for sanaag directly to puntland? Sool being liberated after dhulbahantes failure was a win win for Puntland. Good luck to the people of sool
Sheegato iam Chinese

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Puntland will now insult SSC as the not so smart Harti who will destroy themselves if they refuse Garowe Rulership

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
There is a difference between MJ and dhulbahante. More isaaqs live among dhulbahante than MJ due to this difference.
Dhulbahante and mj are brothers and their brotherhood has been further strengthen by what happen last few months, pl will never be harmed keep habaarin them langaab, we will always support our pl brothers as they supported us, blood is thicker than anything

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
PL will prevail like always your habaar mean nothing they have shown that time and time again, viva our PL brothers

Trending

Latest posts