SSC Khatumo Must Destroy Somaliland Security Permantly

Okay dude I'm not the one who couldn't produce a single coherent sentence or even make a decent rebuttal once.

Your fake-ass 'political philosophy' was proven to be nothing more than the worst qabyalad larping as a 'sovereign state' :ftw9nwa: You even accepted that the SSC are legitimate and valid!

Mirqaan's gotten to your head so much you can't see i don't hate anyone or 'hyperfixate' I just hate faqash acting guulwadeyaal like you- that's the ideology that destroyed our country and you're still following it. Did you learn nothing from the example of Siad Barre?

If you didn't a see a rebuttal then that's your business. You can lead a horse to water .

I just see you trying to compare apples and oranges and struggling. You want to smear Somaliland as the SDR military dictatorship and it screams of desperation, then you wanna call people crazy for not accepting this absurd comparison. That's your business.

Do you realize you are tyring to compare a democracy to a military dictatorship. In objective terms you are clearly wrong.

SSc is not legitimate. If it was approved by the SL government then yes but it isn't. It's a competing political project that you simply want SL to acquise to with bullshit arguments. That's crazy if you ask me.

People in SL differ about how to approach it but no one considers a non-issue or something to be accepted in the long term.

If you didn't a see a rebuttal then that's your business. You can lead a horse to water .

I just see you trying to compare apples and oranges and struggling. You want to smear Somaliland as the SDR military dictatorship and it screams of desperation, then you wanna call people crazy for not accepting this absurd comparison. That's your business.

Do you realize you are tyring to compare a democracy to a military dictatorship. In objective terms you are clearly wrong.

SSc is not legitimate. If it was approved by the SL government then yes but it isn't. It's a competing political project that you simply want SL to acquise to with bullshit arguments. That's crazy if you ask me.

People in SL differ about how to approach it but no one considers a non-issue or something to be accepted in the long term.
You have nothing to say so you're desperately holding onto Somaliland being a 'democracy' as if that's what makes a difference. Caruurta uu sheeg waxaas waa dood raqiis ah :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

You have nothing to say so you're desperately holding onto Somaliland being a 'democracy' as if that's what makes a difference. Caruurta uu sheeg waxaas waa dood raqiis ah :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:.

He thinks a democracy is having a presidential election every 7-8 years and parliamentary elections every 15-16 years with no press freedoms, people being held for years without trial, etc. he should ask himself why Somaliland hasn’t been able to sell this ‘democracy’ abroad.

It's not actually an argument. It's a fact, democracies don't behave like military dictactorships everyone knows that. Imagine Muse Bixi trying to pass legislation to the effect of what Siad Barre did. It's unthinkable. The course of the war also proves you wrong.

Now your position is that SL is a clan domination project, well what is Federalism and centralism. There's no Kumbaya somalinimo where we all gather round the camp fire. Sorry to break it to you.

-----

On good old Siad - he never once negotiated with SNM. Numerous attempts were made before the war in Sool to reconcile the situation.
Old Siad kept the cannons booming till the very end. It was all he knew.

That's me for the day. Peace out. Tomorrow is another day to disprove hoaxes and dispell illusions.

It's not actually an argument. It's a fact, democracies don't behave like military dictactorships everyone knows that. Imagine Muse Bixi trying to pass legislation to the effect of what Siad Barre did. It's unthinkable. The course of the war also proves you wrong.

Now your position is that SL is a clan domination project, well so is Federalism and centralism. There's no Kumbaya somalinimo where we all gather round the camp fire. Sorry to break it to you.

d&d wtf GIF by Hyper RPG

Endless deflections walee af-minshaarnimo waad dhamaysay. You were asked basic questions that require rational answers that don't change with the wind according to the qabiil involved.

Instead of giving us an objective answer that can be applied, you waffled about how democracies are amazing and can never be corrupt. All because you know if you say armed insurrection is wrong then the SNM are also wrong and Somaliland is BS.

You don't believe in sovereignty or any political philosophy you believe in Isaaq exceptionalism.

Hitler was voted in too btw just so you know.

d&d wtf GIF by Hyper RPG

Endless deflections walee af-minshaarnimo waad dhamaysay. You were asked basic questions that require rational answers that don't change with the wind according to the qabiil involved.

Instead of giving us an objective answer that can be applied, you waffled about how democracies are amazing and can never be corrupt. All because you know if you say armed insurrection is wrong then the SNM are also wrong and Somaliland is BS.

You don't believe in sovereignty or any political philosophy you believe in Isaaq exceptionalism.

Hitler was voted in too btw just so you know.

SL tried to speak to those corrupt garaads before the war.

SNM I believe were getting locked up for doing some self-help stuff in the early days. Literally self-sufficiency was getting people locked up under SDR.

I don't even know why we are trying to compare these two things.

Muse Bixi is Hitler? Like only if you live a world where states can't claim territories.

Is armed insurrection wrong? It depends who you are taking arms against, that's why you trying to call good old Muse Bixi Hitler to somehow validate the point. And smear SL as the SDR.

In the case of SSc armed insurrection was wrong and misguided. Against SDR it was perfectly valid that's why so many other groups rose up too and the regime was not long for the world.
Somaliland will carry on and shake off this episode like a bad case of fleas.

Last response.

SSC Khatumo and Hiil Harti must re draw this war with Somaliland from defensive but it must switch to an offensive war. It is unheard of in any war to allow the enemy to return to his homeland to regroup. It is well known the Garaads advised the soldiers to not pursue the enemy in his clan territory. Who do you think their regrouping for? This miscalculation also happened in the USC and SSDF war in the early 90s as they were told not to pursue the enemy to Beletwayne. The Isimo must sit this out and let the security experts decide what war strategy will deliver a greater peace in the region.

If I was there I would tell the soldiers do not return untill Somaliland has no army, my instructions would be clear, a complete annihilation of their security apparatus and nothing less. I would tell them to capture Berbera and it's supply line while advising the UAE, things are ok and Somaliland govt can operate just like Japan did with no army and Khatumo will handle their security. Why in the world wouldn't you? Somaliland locals are disarmed so their no threat from internal rebellion other then rocks being thrown. Once we soundly defeat their army and do our qaniimo.its basically.over for them.

We can call Isaaq elders and advise them of the new security arrangement in the north and allow Khatumo with full security oversight powers in Isaaq territories. We must demand no security institution will be under Somaliland and this is best for regional peace.
Old man lay off from this site and go outside and do something more useful for your life like praying instead of clannism

Have you seen me making a clannist threads in here like this old man who probably has grownup children :comeon:
Pretty sure I’ve seen you get into clannish arguments about whose clan is bigger. Not sure what the point was lol. The Dr wu xanuunsanaya btw. He was in the planet of the apes in ‘99 according to his recollection.

Nio you never seen mothers from Berbera, Gabiley , Wajaale, Hargeisa, Zaylac and Borama cry for their kids

More SL ciidan coming from Hargeisa than Burco

Hargeisa isn't a HJ deegan. HJ gets the spotlight cuz they the plurarity but majority of prisoners are West Isaaqs + some Dir
No Samaroon mothers cried for their Daalim sons. They know full well what they were doing was inexcusable.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Ximan iyo Xadeed @Ozark there will be no war. The eastern Isaaq don't want to have their towns bulldozed. The decision to restart hostilities does not lie with Muse Biixi.

Also, it may be good for us if Isaaq launch a new war. There are some strategic areas I would like to take out of their hands.

@Ximan iyo Xadeed @Ozark there will be no war. The eastern Isaaq don't want to have their towns bulldozed. The decision to restart hostilities does not lie with Muse Biixi.

Also, it may be good for us if Isaaq launch a new war. There are some strategic areas I would like to take out of their hands.
what strategic areas? all the fighting was in harti-land incase you forgot. Muse Bihi will bring oromos soldiers courtesy of our dear friend Abiye to teach your clansmen edeb in las canod (isaaq blood is to dear, and who said war has to be fair), and for that we will give them a port on our coast for the next 300 years.