SSC Khatumo Must Destroy Somaliland Security Permantly

Please you are clamouring over some illusion in xamar. Just accept your country and grow up.
Xamar is also full of crazy people that's a discussion for a different day.

I am unbiased like I told you there are no decent Somali leaders now they are all scum.

You might not understand this lakiin guulwadenimo and Siad Barre fascist behaviour like many Somaliland supporters do isn't patriotism or concern for people- it's just emotions and the madness of the mob.

Xamar is also full of crazy people that's a discussion for a different day. I am unbiased like I told you there are no decent Somali leaders now they are all scum.
But atleast the shacab in xamar after decades of incredible suffering are not dealing with 90% rate of mental illness like Faysal Waraabe said?

Why don’t you accept yours? Caafimaad majira sxb? Ma isku buuqday Aug 25th kkkk
Still on the FKD. If your best argument for Somalia is 25 August you really have no leg to stand.

If you look at the neutral (non-Somali sources), everyone understands and respects the basic job doneI in Somaliland in the mess and turmoil of Somalia, its' even more impressive.

Especially when you have self-destructive individuals that will destroy their own homes just to break yours. They used to say that about the arabs before Islam, would tear down their own houses just to throw bricks at their neighbours if it was nicer. That way no one ever made progress. I think Puntland and Bari is a good example of that.

Last edited:
Still on the FKD. If your best argument for Somali is 25 August you really have no leg to stand.

If you look at the neutral (non-Somali sources), everyone understands and respects the basic job done there in the mess and turmoil of Somalia, its' even more impressive.

Especially when you have self-destructive individuals that will destroy their own homes just to break yours. They used to say that about the arabs before Islam, would tear down their own houses just to throw bricks at their neighbours if it was nicer. That way no one ever made progress. I think Puntland and Bari is a good example of that.
Now you are just rambling and meandering in your own buuq sxb. None of this made any sense lol

Now you are just rambling and meandering in your own buuq sxb. None of this made any sense lol
Puntland decided to mess up Sool and now Bari is in choas? I think that's perfect of example of trying to spite others at your own cost? Pretty straight forward.

250 comments in 3 days you probably having a hard time keeping up. Give a rest and get some fresh air.

Puntland decided to mess up Sool and now Bari is in choas? I think that's perfect of example of trying to spite others at your own cost? Pretty straight forward.

250 comments in 3 days you probably having a hard time keeping up. Give a rest and get some fresh air.
So Somaliland didn’t start indiscriminately shelling civilians in Lascanood? Is that what you are trying to say? Are you condoning war crimes? Caafimaad majira??

Still on the FKD. If your best argument for Somali is 25 August you really have no leg to stand.

If you look at the neutral (non-Somali sources), everyone understands and respects the basic job done there in the mess and turmoil of Somalia, its' even more impressive.

Somaliland's goal is to restore sovereingty.
To do that we have many points to counter but all systems being proposed are hollow
Somalia is really still a country at war with itself. If it wasn't Somaliland would be much harder to justify.

The most interesting thing is the whole anti Siad Barre thing becomes questionable because he uses all the same arguments that you use now so is Somaliland 'faqash' or Siad Barre?

Siad Barre fought the SNM because they contested his authority and 'monopoly over force' like you talk about.

They colluded with an hostile enemy state that helped them with the intention of destroying Somalia.

So the question is, if it is wrong for SSC to oppose Somaliland's authority, then the SNM was also wrong and your whole secession becomes illegitimate. There's no world in which you can have both at the same time.

The most interesting thing is the whole anti Siad Barre thing becomes questionable because he uses all the same arguments that you use now so is Somaliland 'faqash' or Siad Barre?

Siad Barre fought the SNM because they contested his authority and 'monopoly over force' like you talk about.

They colluded with an hostile enemy state that helped them with the intention of destroying Somalia.

So the question is, if it is wrong for SSC to oppose Somaliland's authority, then the SNM was also wrong and your whole secession becomes illegitimate. There's no world in which you can have both at the same time.
Watch him not address any of this and go on some weird tangent to deflect. The only way with these people is what SSC did, which is a violent response. Then they go running back home at world record speed.

It’s hilarious seeing a certain demographic bark on here. If I were them, I would’ve left this site and never returned after 8//25.
:mjlol:

This is cap most of SL army are from West SL , all the weapons come from the West saldhigs.

All of SL army + some Ciise and Samaroon even Gabooye were caught

If you put HA and some Samaroon, Ciise, Cidigale etc.

You'd see most Galbeed Landers in LA prison
Your right. Idk why ppl just think it’s HJ in prisons when a lot of them are @Garaad Awal people. Also HY are numerous in there.

Army will always defend itself, there's no other business for an army to do.

Democratic army and military dictatorship army are two different things. Democracatic countries don't take things anyway near as far, as people can influence things and show dissent.

So Somaliland can never be what you are trying to compare.

People have different ideas about what to do about the region.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You see this is a bullshit argument. The kind you are used to making, from a weird humanistic angle.

You can find plenty of neutral sources that talk about Somaliland and none of them say it's totally crazy to secede from a state. Maybe if your religion is Somalinimo it's unthinkable and mad otherwise it's a totally normal thing.

Having wars in contested territories is also normal.

Trending